Voice of Black Expression : Forum : NEW BLOG SITE!!!!!!!

NEW BLOG SITE!!!!!!!

15 Years Ago

Hey, everyone...

For those of you who may be interested in any way, I have recently set up my new blog site titled, "Where Should I Start...???" at - - so when you get the chance please be sure to check it out.

I am a fan of intricacy. I believe that a lot of the internet reading material that readers around my age are drawn to (if they do read at all) such as blogs and forums, etc, really lack the compelling aspects of honesty, importance, wit, finesse, and substance. I’m tired of filtering through blogs, blog sites, and forums and seeing people using poor grammar and spending so much time arguing, debating, discussing and analyzing things that are in my opinion very unimportant.

Yes, it is important, fun and cool to be in tune with the latest fashions, music and sports, etc. However, there are many other issues that encompass much greater importance and should not be overlooked as much as they are in our current society. These are some of the many things that I will be focusing on in my posts, but will not be my sole and main focus. I want my blog to embody an eclectic and diverse atmosphere so be ready for anything…LoL…”

“Don’t Spectate…Participate…!!!” - Kev

P.S. Also be sure to check out my Myspace Music Page at - www.myspace.com/kevinbaptiste89 -

Thanks,

God Bless

- Kevin Baptiste