WBBA : Forum : Hows about an RP?

Hows about an RP?

10 Years Ago

Create a Blader, and begin their life. Here's mine.

Name: Ross Cramer

Bey: Earth Bull

Type: Balance

Special Move: Earth shattering bull charge.

Personality: Ross is an average guy with a monstrously powerful bey, and an appetite to match. Ross LOVES to eat.

Re: Hows about an RP?

10 Years Ago

Name: Nomie Sigora

Bey: Ray Wolf

Type: Stamina

Special move: Ray Claw Dance

Personality: Nomie Is kind and sometimes hyper but otherwise serious.

10 Years Ago

ALRIGHT! We'll start with a tournament. The crowds are roaring so loud they shake the Beypark as Ross Cramer slams another opponent's bey out of the stadium with his bey, Earth Bull.

10 Years Ago

It will be my turn but It will be my first time. I don't know if I'm ready. *clutches bey*

10 Years Ago

Announcer: OKAY! there are only two bladders left. Our so-far champion, Ross Cramer, and a rookie blader, Nomie Sigora! Bladers to your starting points!

10 Years Ago

*I nervously walk to the platform and ready my bey* Nomie: I can do this.

10 Years Ago

Ross: Okay Ross, no one has beat you yet today. You got this. *Stomach growls* Man! When this is over, I gotta make a pitstop.

10 Years Ago

*i put my hand on the ripe cord and wait for the count down*

10 Years Ago

Announcer: 3…2…1…LET IT RIP! *bladers launch beys. Bull slams into wolf.*

Ross: WOOHOO! KABAM!!!

10 Years Ago

*wolf stabilizes and moves to the center of the stadium* Nomie: Wolf Heel.

10 Years Ago

*Wolf releases a special move that jounces bull*

Ross: NOT BAD! BUT CHECK THIS OUT!

10 Years Ago

* I wait for a moment to build up wolfs power*

10 Years Ago

*Suddenly, Bull begins to glow a sickly green. Then he rises nearly three feet in mid air. Suddenly the energy focuses in his tip, and he slams down on the center of the stadium. A shockwave of green energy travels through the cement, and nearly knocks Wolf out of the stadium. Wolf barely right itself, and its spin force is severely depleted.*

10 Years Ago

Nomie: * smiles* You feel for it. * Wolf glows a multiple of colors* Special Move- Ray Claw Dance! * Wolf spins faster and clashes with Bull and sends him flying in the air*

10 Years Ago

Ross: FINISH IT NOW BULL!

*Bull lands on the edge of the stadium, and grows eerie green.

Ross: SPECIAL MOVE…EARTH BULL…EARTH BULL…EARTH SHATTERING BULL CHARGE!

*Bull charges at Wolf with jaw- dropping speed. Ripping up Stalagmites as he goes, He slams into wolf, and flips wolf into the air. Unfortunately, it looks like Wolf would survive. Then the attack begins.

Ross: NOW BULL!!!
* With a flip of his fusion wheel, Bull sends up a giant stalagmite that slams into wolf, and sends wolf flying into the front of a balcony.*

10 Years Ago

*Looking at the ground* Nomie: My wolf is still spining. * see Wolf still spin in the balcony* 

Nomie: * glows with multiple of colors and growls a little*WOLF... RAY BLAST!

* Wolf springs towards bull and smashes into bull and sends rays of multicolored lights everywhere*

Nomie: * histaricaly laughs and makes eye contact with Ross and  reveals wolf like eyes then grins and reveals canine like teeth* Wolf...  

10 Years Ago

Ross:*looks twice at Nomie.* So THAT'S how it's gonna be?

*Ross revs up his bladers spirit into huge waves of energy. Pieces of armor appear over his clothes, his face elongates slightly, and horns sprout from his temples.

Ross: *In really deep voice.* FINISH IT NOW! BULLHORN CRUSHER!

* Blades of green energy erupt from bull, and swipe wolf out of the stadium. Wolf slams to a stop as it lodges against a metal post.*

10 Years Ago

Nomie: * Becomes normal then faints*

10 Years Ago

Ross: *Returns to normal* WOAH! You okay!?

10 Years Ago

Nomie: * out cold*

First Page first
Previous Page prev