WIP : Forum : Hello~ ♦ ~

Hello~ ♦ ~

11 Years Ago

Welcome. You are now a memeber of the family:p Seriously, I don't want this to be just be another inactive group. I hope we can be part of a committed friendship, so that if each of us has our own story/dream, we can support one another through to the end.   What are your thoughts?    

Re: Hello~ ♦ ~

11 Years Ago

Hi there!  Thanks for the welcome.  ...just checking in.  What's in the fridge? :o)

11 Years Ago

Hahaa... Thanks for checking in. Shud be a pint or two, please help yourself:)

11 Years Ago

Ha I'll take a pint! Or not, let's not go to jail for underage drinking :) So I'm checking in, though I wont be able to do much this week. My mobile doesn't let me type :P

11 Years Ago

why, ginger ale of course hehe. (That's root beer in the US I believe). No endorsement of under-age drinking or the irresponible consumption of alcohol intended:) ...No worries. Thanks for introducing yourself.

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by talismanic
why, ginger ale of course hehe. (That's root beer in the US I believe). No endorsement of under-age drinking or the irresponible consumption of alcohol intended:) ...No worries. Thanks for introducing yourself.

Naw, we have Ginger Ale in the US. Root beer is something much more syrupy, almost like if rhubarb was cross bred with maple sap. But ginger ale's good, oh hey, I'm Nathan. I'm with... *looks around* you guys apparently :)