Want Some Reviews? : Forum : Will Review Work - Please Mess..

Will Review Work - Please Message Me!

7 Years Ago

To anyone and everyone who would like a review of their work, I would be happy to do so. I have a fairly significant background in writing and literature and i would be happy to use my experience to give you the best feedback possible.  Feel free also to check out my pieces and write a review if you wish, they're always appreciated!

Please message me here or personally if you would like a review and let me know which piece.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hailey JJ

Re: Will Review Work - Please Message Me!

7 Years Ago

Hi!

Please review my work, "Sedate the Animal in the Pen". :)

Thank you!
Calleline

7 Years Ago

Hey.

I'm really, really new to this Site.
First time I'm really posting anything I wrote, so far It's been just me handing out stories to my friends and family.

English isn't my native tongue.
Would really appreciate some reviews!

7 Years Ago

Me please! I've just joined today as well and I'm originally from Wattpad :)
I've only got one story on my profile at the moment. Thanks!

7 Years Ago

Hi! I have just joined now.Could you please review my work " Reborn and trapped ". Thank you Srijith kn

7 Years Ago

Hey! I am looking for reviews on the outline for my stage play (first draft, at least). I am gathering beta readers for it, but I am also posting on a few groups. The work doesn't have a title yet, either, so any suggestions there would be helpful.

Thank you so much!

7 Years Ago

Hello Hailey,

I would be delighted if you would review my short story. :)

7 Years Ago

Hi, I would really appreciate it if you could review either my short story Wear the Faces or the first chapter of my book Mechanical Hearts. I would return the favour and review something of yours. 

7 Years Ago

Hi! Could you look at my book Thief? Im trying to make a writers voice that appeals to my own ADHD (quick explanations, changing paces, people's personalities have more detail than the enviroment because I really dont care what kind of wood the barstool was made of or if Bob has black hair or blonde; basically the opposite of J.K.Rowling)

I want to make a writers voice that makes someone feel and see the story instead of being told it,if you know what i mean? I need alot of help with it

7 Years Ago

Hi! Will you please review my works? Particularly the Capture the Target series!

7 Years Ago

Hi there. I just joined this site a few hours ago, and I posted the first chapter of my novel in progress, Doomsday By Design. Would you like to review it?

Thanks!

7 Years Ago

I'd like it if you could review my work. a lot of it hasn't been reviewed yet, or only has one review. It would be a great help if you could review it. Thank you! ^__^

7 Years Ago

Hi,

I'm new to Cafe. My name is Mira West. I posted a chapter of my book, Sacrificial Sins, to seek opinions or thoughts of my writing style and voice. The book is currently at the publisher and will be released this summer. I'm still navigating my way around this site, trying to familiarize myself with it. I'm open to reading and reviewing what you have or working on.

Thanks,
Mira

7 Years Ago

Hi! i would be really grateful if you could just review my sister's only poem,THE LAZY ME.

7 Years Ago

I'd love a review of my first chapter.

Thanks so much!

6 Years Ago

I really hope that you will review my first short story and I appreciate it.
Thank you.

6 Years Ago

Hi All,

Just joined this site recently. I'd be really grateful for any reviews of the first chapter of my book 'A Fallen Angel'.

I'll happily give reviews in return.

Thanks 

Guy

6 Years Ago

Hi please review my work! it's been my pleasure for you to read it.
:D

6 Years Ago

Hello Hailey,

I was really hoping you could give me a couple reviews on the two recent stories I posted.  One is called Accidental Relationship and the other is Here for You.  If you would do that for me it would be very appreciated :).
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
k

6 Years Ago

Hello! If this offer is still open I'd appreciate a review on my most recently posted poem, "9 Year Storm". I'm in the revision process for it now so I'm really in need of fresh eyes to help me gauge if I'm on the right track. Thank you for your time!

First Page first
Previous Page prev