Want Some Reviews? : Forum : Will Review Work - Please Mess..

Re: Will Review Work - Please Message Me!

6 Years Ago

Increased kindle/book sales and reviews; savvy author paradigm.
copy link to your web browser or Click below and answer 4 very short questions; should take 1minute or less
p.s. check out the bonus question if you'd like to get or take advantage of early access

6 Years Ago

hey!!! same story as various other people here. love writing. new to the site. first time sharing work. would love if u could review any work of mine. please help.

6 Years Ago

hiya haley i dont know if this is still going but id really like it if you could read the opening to my new book im currently writing its called Fighting Rose

thank you so much in advance misa

6 Years Ago

Hi! I would like you to review two stories of mine. I already posted them on my profile. Should I message them to you? Please let me know whatever is convinient for you. Thank you! :)

6 Years Ago

Hi please review any of mine thanks kindly

5 Years Ago

If you would not mind, taking a look at my work it will be very appreciated. It is called MIca's Plight. Chapter 1. I have run it through a grammar checker, but someone suggested that there were errors in it still.  
If you would do this for me, thank you.

5 Years Ago

Hey, I'm new here. I would love to be a writer someday. Can you review my works please? Thank you so much. xoxo

next Next Page
last Last Page