Want Some Reviews? : Forum : His Future

His Future

7 Years Ago

To His Future lover, 

As much as it kills me love him, love him with everything even if it's anything like you've ever experienced before. 
                                     Want him Every night and every morning. 
                              Talk to him as words are forming into words your words.
If he flys, fly with him as you are two birds alone in this world.
                                Catch him if he falls, give him your all and nothing less.
                                 Impress him everyday show him a way to get away.
Show him honesty and commitment not so much resistance as he has walls up break them down and still be around if he break, he is strong but be stronger for him as i am no longer apart of his beautiful life. 
                                     If he is insecure be sure to give him what he needs to be confident. 
                                     Don't leave him to be off again on again. 
Stay by his side even if he begs for you to go during his tough times as he needs you more now than ever. 
Give him all i couldn't because even if we aren't together he deserves the world, the stars, the sun, the moon, i left to soon to see once more of his smile.
                     He is a beauty, he is fragile.
              Remember he still has a whole in his heart it's a war and it's a battle.