War Of The Grimm : Forum : Chapter 3: Questions and Answe..

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Red

Chapter 3: Questions and Answers

8 Years Ago

Ciar: As he sat on his bed staring up to the ceiling, Ciar thought about everything that had just happened. Ruby finally being located, Blake turning out to be a possibly insane leader of some as yet unknown terrorist group. Jaune and Pyrrha had taken the latter bit of news particularly hard. Although Pyrrha had been friends with all of Team RWBY, Jaune hadn't really talked to anyone on the team aside from Ruby herself; that didn't mean he would be happy hearing someone who he consider a friend's fall from grace. Ciar had left the couple probably even more stress than they'd been in when he'd returned, an issue of which he didn't particularly like. Still, he knew that something like that was inevitable as much as he hated to admit it. Finding no desire to sleep, the noir man took a seat at the large desk he kept in his room; as the head of Beacon's security and an Elite Senior-class hunter, it was a luxury he had been afforded (and frankly didn't regret). He pulled his Dreikopfdrache gauntlets from their specialized case under the desk and began tinkering. He'd always loved messing with technology, a trait he'd gained from his scientist father; it helped when said father was also employed at what was possibly Remnant's biggest company, Schnee Dust. He was still there, although his projects were more of a militaristic nature than a civilian one. Still, he couldn't complain. Being a well-known acquaintance of the company's CEO had its privileges.

As he took apart and re-adjusted the gauntlets, it took several minutes for Ciar to notice his scroll's indicator light flashing; the indication that a message had arrived. Expecting it to be a message from Jaune or any of his other friends, both Ciar's curiosity and confusion emerged when it turned out that it wasn't any of those people. "I know you've been trying to find me. Stop" It took a second for Ciar to process the meaning of the message. "Ruby? The hell?" Ciar said under his breath before he messaged back.

"Ruby, is that you?"
"Yes"
"Why don't you want us to keep looking? you've been gone for years and you just now show up! How could you expect us NOT to resume our search?"
"You wouldn't understand. Things are getting too dangerous. Ragnarok approaching, need to focus"

Ciar looked at the screen, confused. Was this the Ruby he remembered, who everyone else remembered? No apology, nothing; anything that the Ruby they knew, THEIR Ruby wasn't here. 

"Ruby, what is Ragnarok? Why do you have to focus? Should we know about this?"
You'll know in due time. The Black Fang are speeding up their agenda, can't let her win"

The message finally gave Ciar some answers. He was damn sure he knew who "her" was and, by extension, now knew the name of the group he and the others had run into.

"Come back to Beacon. Jaune can help, Pyrrha can help. Hell, everyone can help!"
"Have to do this alone. Can't let anyone I care about get involved, especially not Jaune. Can't let them touch any of you. Need to go. I'm sorry"

Ciar was baffled. Ruby was brave, of that he was sure. But he also knew from what he heard that she was best in a team; the lone wolf he was currently talking to was a far cry from the former. Ciar sat to think about the messages, until one last signal came through.

"Find Yang. Tell her about what happened in the forest. Oh yeah, also say the words 'the winds of change are on the horizon'. She'll know what it means"

With that, Ciar leapt out of his chair and moved towards the door after grabbing his gauntlets. Yang had been out of contact for a month. If anyone could find her, it was Jaune. Ciar felt a satisfied feeling, finally getting the first answers to something that was shaping up to be VERY big. That wave of satisfaction was quickly replaced by pain as Ciar proceeded to knock right into Norman who stood at his door, poised to knock; both men were sent sprawling to the floor. "Owwww, Sorry 'bout that" Ciar said as he helped Norman to his feet. "Come on, I gotta go see Jaune. I'll explain on the way. You need something?" Ciar asked as both him and Norman started towards Jaune's office.

Re: Chapter 3: Questions and Answers

8 Years Ago

Norman held up his scroll as they walked, "My godmother contacted me. Saying she was sorry about what happened to the village, and to remember my father, to not take the path of cruelty." Norman informed him as Ciar read the mail.

8 Years Ago

Eryn: "Oye, you two, just because the three of us aren't asleep, doesn't mean others aren't." I say from my perch upon a banister, gazing out at the fractured moon. "What's all the hype about?"
Red

8 Years Ago

Ciar: "She just contacted you too, huh?" Ciar says, glancing at the messages on Norman's scroll as they exchanged what they had been sent. Ciar turned to Eryn, still perched on her banister. "I think Ruby's involved in something big. Blake may be at the helm and Yang probably knows; Ruby told me to find her" Ciar said; this got the girl's attention, as she immediately jumped off her post and moved to examine the scroll messages. Ciar began again towards Jaune's office, with both Norman and Eryn now in tow. 

"Ciar, what do you need?" Jaune asked as the group entered his office, not looking up from whatever paper work he was doing. Ciar noticed one of Jaune's prosthetics on a work bunch off in the corner; Jaune always tinkered to make his arm perform ever better. "We got a lead on the stuff that happened in Norman's old village. Ruby contacted me" Jaune immediately perked up and stared at Ciar expectantly, wanting his report to continue.  "It seems like shes involved in something big. Blake may be leading it and Yang most likely knows as well" Jaune sat silently, processing what Ciar told him. "We need to at least follow up on this than. Any leads?" "Yeah, she told me to find Yang, said you might know where she was" Jaune sat thoughtfully for a moment, before reaching into his desk and withdrawing a thick manila file. "Lucky for you, I do. I sent her to Atlas, but I haven't heard from her in a while. Knowing Yang, that's not overly surprising" he said as Ciar looked over the contents, trying to absorb everything. "So I'm guessing we're taking a trip to Atlas than?" Ciar asked, tucking the folder under his arm; it'd be useful during the hunt. Jaune nodded, "Yep. I'll contact Ironwood and get you on the next airship back. For now, go get your stuff ready" Exchanging goodbyes, Ciar and his two friends started back to their dorms. "So, what do you guys think about all this? This could get a lot worse than we think, would be good to get everyone's opinions"

8 Years Ago

Norman followed silently and watched the commander he had once tried to kill walk with him, even asking his opinion. That surprised him a bit, but he answered, "I feel like my godmother is manipulating us to play a part we don't know in a game we don't understand. She always used to do that with me in our training sessions. She would control the fight by manipulating how she fought to make it seem like there was an opening." Norman explained as he used his walking stick to assist him in walking. He wasn't injured, but it was better then carrying the rifle.
Red

8 Years Ago

Ciar: Nodding his head at Norman's statement, Ciar entered deep thought. "Why would she manipulate us though? What is her plan, anyway? This whole Ragnorok thing, Blake going nuts; it makes no sense!" Ciar said, exasperated. He just couldn't find any reason as to why Ruby was hiding, yet still visible. She definitely had an ulterior motive, of that Ciar was sure; he just didn't know what it was. "Norman, did Ruby ever say anything that you thought was weird? Anything that might relate to whats going on, maybe even to Blake or Yang?" 

8 Years Ago

Norman thought for a moment and looked through Ciars scroll finding the word Ragnorak. "No, but Ragnorak might be something. "

8 Years Ago

Eryn: "Hey, so was that the force I felt in the forest?" I asked. The two looked at me.
"Well it was quite powerful, but something was wrong with it, I couldn't tell it's movements at all. I er... well... I used my semblance to peek at the coming moments, so that we could make it to the air craft okay, and there was something there." I swallowed remembering the events that had happened unbeknownst to these two.
" It, or rather she, was in several places at once, or she would be within a couple seconds, but those moments never came to pass, it was so bizarre, I tried to stop, but I was stuck using my semblance continuously. I've always had control over myself, so I was afraid, and while I was freaking out, her time line came up beside me and started talking. Though I couldn't hear it. I haven't mastered it yet."
I pause a moment, this was more than I had ever shared about my future sense, this whole ordeal was just wrong.
"Anyway," I continue as we walk, "The two things I could make out were 'Sorry', and 'Run'.
At that moment the building shook, debris rained down upon us, and I felt like those two words were applicable to now.
Red

8 Years Ago

Ciar: As he listened to Eryn describe her experiences in the forest, Ciar couldn't help but feel completely clueless. He was sure it was Ruby, but the way Eryn described what he presumed was her semblance in action didn't fit what he knew about Ruby's semblance of speed. Thinking about it, Ciar realized in astonishment that only one of two things could have happened: either her semblance had evolved to the point where it gave her near inhuman or even supernatural speed OR she had fully unlocked her semblance. The only thing that didn't fit was Eryn losing control of her own semblance. Was it somehow Ruby's doing? Or was it something far more sinister? Some external, unknown force? Ciar didn't have any more time to think as the whole of Beacon shook.

"Come on, we have to get outside! See what's going on!" Ciar and his two companions ran towards the exit, passing by hunters and huntresses both checking what the commotion was and following the lead of the three. Exiting the building, the three found only flames. The entire outside camp was ablaze, fires dancing between tents and buildings. Hunters and huntresses both fought against men in black armoured uniforms; Ciar realized that these men were dressed the same as the men he had encountered in the forest. "Lets move!" Ciar shouted, leading his two companions into the savage melee. Engaging the man closet to him, Ciar lunged forward with his gauntlets' standard form, only to be deflected by the man's weapon; a Shaolin spade. Utilizing the weapon's cumbersome length to his advantage, his hand shot out and grabbed the grip, much to the man's surprise. Ciar yanked the weapon forward, pulling its user with it. Knocking the man off his balance, he shoved his free hand through the man's gut, following up with a strike to the man's neck, severing his head. Ciar didn't enjoy killing humans, as he had trained to fight Grimm, but on the battlefield it was kill or be killed. He spotted Jaune and Pyrrha fighting side-by-side, both used each others movements to augment and enhance their attacks beautifully; a far cry from where they'd first began. He also noticed something, a feature that found Ciar saddened. Both Jaune and his wife had the dead, cold eyes of killers; unfazed by their killing of fellow humans, they had turned their training on creatures it was never meant for. "Is this what we've become in all this? Emotionless killers who slaughter people without so much as a blink?" 

Ciar's thought was interrupted as a particular gathering attracted his attention. A group of hunters and huntresses were gathered around a target, although he noticed that their numbers were slowly dwindling. It wasn't until he caught a hint of black ribbon that he knew who it was. "BLAKE!" he shouted, rushing towards the group, hacking and slashing at any who got in his way. Ciar got there just as a group of three, two males and one female, were cut down by another whirl of Gambol Shroud. Blake's ears perked up at Ciar's yell and she immediately turned to face him with a slight smile on her face; Ciar could have sworn he heard her purr when she did so. "There you are! I've been wondering where you were!~" she said in her typical playful voice, much to Ciar's agitation. "What the hell are you doing?! Why attack us?" Ciar asked, still tensed for a fight. Blake cocked an eyebrow at him and let out a small chuckle. "Just thought we should come down and say hello. Thought it would be fun" Ciar instantly noticed a change in Blake; her eyes became much more cat-like and she looked ready to pounce. Ciar's tension instantly subsided to confusion as Blake ceased and stepped aside, revealing the ramp to a drop ship. "You can come out now!~" she purred. Ciar tensed up once again as he saw a figure walk down the ramp. However, he almost couldn't believe his eyes. The old-fashioned black jacket and slacks, the white fingerless gloves, his face; Most striking was his weapon, a long white grip topped with what looked like a cross and a scythe-like blade that glowed white. However, his eyes stood in contrast to one another; one red and one silver.

Blake simply chuckled at Ciar's dumbstruck face. "Ciar, I'd like you to meet my trump card, 'Prophet'. Or, if you prefer, White Rose," she smiled devilishly. "The son of Ruby Rose"

8 Years Ago

"Target acquired." He told Ciar as his staff blade cut through the fodder. He had already charged his rifle with a surprise, and was waiting for the right time to shoot. The slaughter of Blake's men was just a way to get close without arousing suspension. If he used his semblance she would know he was aiming at them, but with himself in plain sight it made it that much easier. Norman threw a canister of black dust into the crowd and in one movement both killed and stole the weapon of a black armoured soldier and shot the canister killing the crowd. " You really need to train your men better Blake. I expected more from a former teammate f my godmother." He said before using his semblance to escape from notice.

8 Years Ago

Eryn: I took A position beside Norman and activate Future Sense. Unlike in the forest, I could read this enemies movements, that being Gambol Shroud arriving in a matter of seconds. I quickly adjust my blade's angle so that it will down in front of myself and Norman, I didn't want it to catch us from behind.
Red

8 Years Ago

Ciar: Thankful that Norman and Eryn had focused Blake and her men's attention on themselves, Ciar concentrated on White. If he fought anything like Ruby or even Blake, Ciar would need to give it his all. Both men stood at the ready, neither moving an inch. "So, you're Ruby's son right? Hows that possible? The oldest you could possibly be is seven" Ciar said; the man in front of him offered no answer, just glared at him. Before he could even react, Ciar was swept off his feet by White's blindingly fast attack, not even being able to prepare his weapons. "So, the kid has Ruby's speed? This just keeps getting weirder" he thought as he quickly got himself up and ready. White came back at him, this time with his snow-white scythe at the ready; Ciar swung his blades up, blocking a downward slash, which was followed up a swift right kick to Ciar's side. This he couldn't block, his ribs nearly broken due to the high speed strike. Pushing White away, he clutched his side, a subconscious action, and grinned at the scythe-wielder, whos face was still set in stone. "Not much of a talker, are you?  Not sure if thats good or bad" Ciar said, hsi face twisting in surprise when the boy answered, "I was adopted by mother at ten years old, does that sate your curiosity?" The boy's voice was still monotone, though Ciar could see a slight twinge of irritation in the boy's eyes. "How'd you end up with Blake? She's going against your mother, as far as I know" Ciar asked as he lunged towards him, which was blocked by a twirl of a scythe. White scoffed, "I will not answer any more of your questions. I am sure you will find out eventually" By this point, Ciar didn't think that the boy's voice was monotone but down right robotic. "Almost like he was being controlled?" he thought as he dodged another strike, the scythe burying itself in the ground. White yanked his weapon out of the ground and shifted it so the blade faced skyward; the boy crouched down slightly and audibly took a deep breath. At that moment, Ciar knew the attack that was about to come his way was going to make his life temporary hell.

Much to Ciar's surprise, White disappeared in a shower of white rose petals. S**t, s**t, s**t Ciar thought to himself as he got ready for wherever the boy reappeared. He got his answer as Ciar heard a loud shrill whistle rapidly approaching his position. Quickly swinging his head from side to side, Ciar cursed his next decision to look up. Crap, he said moments before he was thrown into Blake's airship by the massive shock wave from White's impact; the strike both stunned him and broke several bones, including an arm and quite a few ribs. Ciar tried to move, but the pain was unbearable even with his aura working overtime to repair his wounds. He watched as White slowly walked over to finish the job. He stopped, as if he was frozen, but on closer inspection Ciar realized he was listening to what sounded like an engine. A massive crash sounded behind Ciar, followed by White's eyes actually showing emotion in the form of surprise. He watched as a motorcycle and its rider leapt over both men before landing behind White. The cycle came to an elegant stop, expertly controlled by the rider. Ciar inspected the rider's outfit and the bike;  a smile spread across his face as he realized who just crashed the party. The rider took their helmet off, revealing a long mane of gold hair and fierce lilac eyes. "Hey, teach! Glad you could make it!" Ciar shouted at the newcomer, pain evident in his voice. The figure smirked playfully at Ciar, following with a quick light-hearted laugh. "Happy to see you're still kicking" the female said, the whir of machinery echoing from her wrists. Beacon's own super weapon had finally decided to show up in the form of their very own dragon. Yang Xiao Long wouldn't miss a good fight for anything in the world,  least of all if it involved Beacon. Yang inspected White, who still stood dumb founded at the sudden interruption. Cracking her neck and slamming her knuckles together, she glared at the white-haired boy. "So, you finally come back huh? Gonna have to apologize to Rubes for beating the crap out of her kid and my nephew" 

8 Years Ago

Norman using his semblance planted a tracker on black then backed up a few paces and his behind some rubble. Disengaged from his semblance he aimed his shot, he smiled as he noticed that his godmother's child, Ciar, and someone else was right past Blake. Here's hoping she would dodge, he pulled the trigger which shot the surprise he had been saving, an electric bullet, much like the explosive in that on contact it would explode filling a certain radius with enough electricity to bring down one of those bird Grimms whose name escaped Norman at that time. It just so happened that if Blake dodged, his shot would land right on Ciar before detonating, incapacitating both him and that white scythe wielder.

8 Years Ago

Eryn: Norman's shot hit my blade right in front of where Blake stood, detonating earlier than the anticipated target. With such a large radius, Blake was caught in the shock instead of Ciar and White.
"What the hell were you thinking?" I say grabbing Norman by the throat.
"That thing could have killed them, or worse left them completely immobile, and if that happened we'd be dead understand Hunter? We need everyone conscious and capable."  I hiss and toss him a few feet, after which I walk over towards the blast area.
I step cautiously as the electricity could still be live, and I didn't want to tempt it. Making sure to step on Blake's unconscious body as I did so. As I examine my weapon I cringe. The bullet had done much damage to it, it was no longer a viable weapon. Just singed pieces of metal.
Red

8 Years Ago

Ciar: The first thing that told Ciar something was wrong was the massive flash of blue light and a loud crack. The next thing was Eryn's blade basically exploding and Blake freezing up then dropping like a sack of bricks. He, White, and Yang stood (well, in Ciar's case, sat) dumbfounded, completely confused by what had just happened; the fight around them, however, continued without hesitation. "Uhhh, what?" Yang was the first to speak, trying to process what had just occurred, although no one could get themselves together enough to answer. By this point, Ciar's bones had mended enough that he could stand, which he easily took advantage of to clear the biggest threat he could see. He knew that, despite White's skill, he had never actually fought on a true battlefield; the boy was an untested weapon that had clearly failed. Utilizing the shadows given off by the airship, Ciar bound the boy, much to the latter's surprise, with hard shadows and tossed Winter's scythe to himself with the same method. As Ciar moved to Yang, joined by Eryn, he inspected White's weapon. He had to admit, it was a nice weapon and was very similar to Ruby's own Crescent Rose although it seemed to run off more advanced technology; he was honestly surprised that the boy could put such a thing together, although if Ruby had somehow taught him about weapon-making before he sided with Blake he could see the possibility. "Are you both alright? What was that blue flash?" asked Ciar, the second question directed towards Eryn. Her answer left the man seething with rage.

Ciar pushed past the girls, much to Eryn's protest, and approached Norman, who tended a wound from Eryn's toss. He extended his hand, willing the shadows to form around his forearm and fist to form a diamond-hard gauntlet; no one needed to even ask what he planned to do with that. "Norman!" Ciar called, the hunter looking up in response. Before Norman could even react, Ciar brought his fist back and slammed it into his face, hearing the satisfied crack of a broken nose. Lifting him up by the neck, he looked Norman dead in the eyes. "Don't even THINK about shooting at me or my friends ever again, you got that?! You're lucky I don't kill you right now" By now the battle had died down, Blake's men either dead or taken prisoner. Looking to a hunter who had approached the commotion, Ciar gave him a command. "Get me a locker and Jaune" The hunter nodded, soon coming back with both. Ciar took the device and slammed it on Norman's chest, more out of anger than necessity on the machine's part. "This thing will lock your semblance. No getting away now, a*****e" Ciar spat as he dropped the man. He turned to Jaune, both men simply nodding at each other before Jaune ordered to men to take Norman away for a second time. Just has they manhandled him to his feet, a thought popped into his head, one Ciar didn't care to think. Turning back to the hunters and their prisoners, he ordered them to stop. Walking up to Norman, he leaned in a stared the man down. "Who wanted you to shoot at me or any of us? Was it your 'godmother'?" Norman offered up nothing more than a smug smile; this was met by a fist to the gut by Ciar. As he let the men take the hunter away, Ciar surveyed the battlefield. It was littered with causalities from both sides and plenty of abandoned equipment and weapons were strewn about; Ciar even noticed that both Velvet and Pyrrha were already tending to the wounded. A sudden feeling that someone was watching him swept over Ciar and he spun around to look at where he perceived the onlooker was, the top of Beacon's main tower. He was met by nothing more than the familiar sight of red and black rose petals; this time, the sight did not make him feel relieved but pissed him off; Ciar had a feeling that whatever Ruby was playing at, it wouldn't end well for anyone. "I'm coming for you Ruby, just you wait. And when I find you, I'll get my answers" Ciar thought as he moved back towards Yang, Eryn, and Jaune to help them secure both Blake and White. 

8 Years Ago

Norman had come to expect this kind of reaction from Ciar. He wasn't going to tell him that to capture the white scythe wielder he would need to aim at something other than him, and if Ciar was shot he wouldn't be thinking of running away, but know they had Blake, which is just as good he supposed. Norman looked down at the locker which suppressed his semblance. He found it intriguing yet annoying at the same time. His hands were bound again so he couldn't just take it off, and he had a feeling it wasn't that simple anyway. Norman sat in his dark cell looking for a way to screw with the man that put him there. He found the air vent, but it as too high to get at with his hands behind his back. Thinking he brought his hands under his legs so he could have more movement then began to shimmy between the walls and kicked the air vent cover free so that it would make a loud bang as it feel. Now Norman would just wait until the guard saw that he had seemingly escaped into the air vents then come down and hide under the bed. He just hoped his abs could take the work out.
Red

8 Years Ago

Ciar: Pacing around Jaune's office (the latter going over causality reports and other paperwork), Ciar had so many questions in his head that he could barely think. Both White Rose and Blake Belladonna were being held in maximum security cells; Eryn and Yang had both joined him in the room. He knew that dwelling on all these issues wasn't necessarily healthy but he couldn't help it. "What in the name of Dust is going on in the world?! First this stupid war with the Grimm now these Black Fang and even Ruby?!" Ciar yelled, ready to pull his hair out. Eryn looked worried, while neither Jaune nor Yang showed any recognition. Ciar took several deep breaths, trying to calm himself down as much as he could. Not only did he have to worry about everything else, but now Norman might potentially be working for Ruby in some way. He just couldn't process it. "Look Eryn, you're my partner. Whats you're take on all this? Your future sight tell you anything?"

8 Years Ago

Eryn: I shake my head "future sight only works for the coming three seconds or so, I wish I had answers for you but I don't." I say pausing for a moment. "May I ask a favor?" I ask and Ciar tilts his head questioningly. "I would like to visit the grave of my old mentor Summer Rose."
Red

8 Years Ago

Ciar: Now this was a surprise. "I'm sorry, did you just say Summer Rose, THE Summer Rose, the mother of Ruby Rose, was your MENTOR?" Ciar said, total and undeniable shock on his face. Just one more questions joining the many he had. By this point, even Yang and Jaune had perked up to listen. "Wait, my little sister's mother was your mentor?!" Yang said, the same dumbfounded look of shock on her face. Jaune didn't even say anything, though he appeared the most shocked of all. Eryn just nodded, hilariously nonchalant about this whole revelation like it was common knowledge. "Well, ok then. We can...uh...we can do that before we do anything else. That ok with you two?" The other two nodded noiselessly, still getting over their shock. Eryn smiled happily, ecstatic about the news, and took off back to her dorm. Ciar joined Yang and Jaune at the latter's desk, processing the discovery. Jaune himself finally broke the silence, "You know what this means right?" Both Ciar and Yang looked at Jaune, both realizing what Jaune was getting at. "We could end up finding Ruby if we visit her mother's grave. And we might get more answers from Eryn about how she became Summer's apprentice too, maybe even find a connection between her, Summer, and Ruby" Ciar said, mulling over their rapidly forming plan. Both nodded in agreement, seeing that for now it was the best course of action while they recovered from Blake's attack. They'd already 'found' Yang, so their previous mission to find her was now moot. Jaune and Yang would need time to interrogate Blake, White, and possibly Norman as well. "Jaune, I'm gonna need backup for this. If Ruby ends up being hostile, we're gonna need all the help we can get to apprehend her. You know how good she is against people" Yet another bad memory dredged up among the three, one of Ruby cleaving apart White Fang with a VERY uncharacteristic mad grin on her face. "I wanna be there. Shes my baby sister" Yang said, quickly shaking off the memory. "As long as you don't blow Ciar's cover, I can allow that. We'll also need reinforcements here as well. We don't know the true extent of Ruby's relationship to White. She may come for her son" Both agreed, knowing that this plan could go wrong at any time. "Ciar, I want you to go ask Eryn about Summer; better sooner then later" Jaune told Ciar, both men parting ways. With that, Yang and Jaune went about both catching up and smoothing out their risky new plan.

Ciar knocked on Eryn's door, only to find it open. He found the girl with a massive amount of parts of all kinds, along with the remnants of her weapon that weren't melted by Norman's bullet. "Hey, Eryn. Can I ask you something?" Ciar nearly burst into laughter as Eryn almost jumped out of her chair at his sudden appearance, knocking over a couple of parts onto the floor. "Sorry 'bout that. Just had some questions for you. You'll be happy to know that Jaune gave the go ahead to visit Summer's grave" Eryn's shock and irritation gave way to a big smile. "I gotta ask though, how'd you end up as Summer's apprentice? Did you meet Ruby when she was still with Summer?"

8 Years Ago

Noticing the lack of security personnel Norman took the opportunity to ACTUALLY escape via the vents. Maybe they thought he wasn't a threat since his semblance was locked. They were grossly mistaken, and after finding his way around the vents he sneaked into the armory where he had retrieved his things before and choked out the sentry inside. Once he gathered his things, and a few more things, he went crawling throughout the vent system looking for a way out. Eventually he found a vent this lead outside..... and into a good.... what was that 20 foot drop? Yeah 20 feet. He'd break a foot maybe, but he could deal with it later. Kicking the vent cover off he dropped out only to be saved by the last person he expected to see.... his godmother. He smiled and hugged her as they stopped from her running. "I've been loo'll ing for you." Norman told her and she smiled and said that she had seen his handiwork and was proud of him. She also said that she had been trying to contact him, but had a hard time finding him. Norman nodded with a chuckle and Ruby then told him that she was going to visit her mother's grave and asked if he wanted to come along. Norman agreed and walked with her

First Page first
Previous Page prev
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5