Warriors of Arc : Forum : Tarra: the kingdom of arc

Tarra: the kingdom of arc

12 Years Ago

the great hall that leads to the throne room,

Re: Tarra: the kingdom of arc

11 Years Ago

*jaso walks in to the throne room* "sigh" *looks out over the land* "it's been a long time since i've been here"

11 Years Ago

Esen: I smile mischievously as I hop through a window gracefully and roll. Looking around I straighten and dust off my pants, "Dusty." I say to myself and look around the old throne room of Tarra, "I remember watching the King and father from that little nook." I say with a laugh as I walk over to a secret door in the wall and tap the notch that opened it. "Father used to yell at me for getting in the way." I say making a face then turn around and gaze at around, "It's been a long time." Enki didn't know I had come here. He'd be mad that I visited Tarra without his permission but it wasn't like I was in danger. I just missed this place. Earth was so smelly.

11 Years Ago

*hearing some noise from somewhere in the castle, warps to the noise* "hello little one" *stareing at the intruder*

11 Years Ago

Esen: I jump and look over the guy, "Who the hell are you?" I snap moving into a fighting stance, "I've never seen you befo.." My voice trails off as I look over him. "You aren't... The prince are you?" I remembered seeing his face around the castle when I was young.

11 Years Ago

"i'm the king now little one" *Jaso says with a smile* "and you are?"

11 Years Ago

Esen: I look him over, "Your pretty young to be a King." I comment bluntly, "Whose to say you aren't working for Marilon?" (I hope I spelled that right) I eye him and I look him up and down narrowing my eyes. A stranger in a rundown castle that was forbidden to enter. Whose to say he didn't work for Marilon? He has been known to be tricky and he might just want to lure me in to punish me for trespassing. He'd find out that I was one of the children then fled... I'd be killed for coming back here.

11 Years Ago

*jaso's arm sparked with lightning* "maliron (you were close) killed my family" *jaso grabbed his right arm to stop the the sparking*

11 Years Ago

Esen: "right." I say then turn and head to the window, 'Well I don't mean to be rude or anything but I have to get to school. I skipped fourth to come here and if my brother finds out he'll skin me."

11 Years Ago

"you better get going then esen" *jaso walks over to esen* "the masters might get mad if your late"

11 Years Ago

Esen: I glare at him, "The masters are a joke." I snap, "They can't punish me if they can't even beat me in a simple match. Besides. I've never given a damn if they are mad or not. It's my brother I'm scared of." I hop up onto the window seal and look at him, "Jaso." I say looking him over again, "I'll remember that name."

11 Years Ago

"i wouldn't take the master lightly little one" *jaso watched her as she got ready to take off* "they may just surprize you"

11 Years Ago

Esen: I grin back at him, "Bring it." I say as I jump off the window seal. It was a long drop to the ocean but just before I hit the water I was lifted by wind that whipped around me. Shooting high into the sky like I was flying I turn back and give a slight bow in Jaso's direction before shooting off in the direction of earth. I needed to get back for fifth period.

11 Years Ago

*jaso watched her leave* "cute, she reminds me of me when i was younger" *jaso walked to what use to be his room, and grabbed his family creast* "i better change to some better clothes" *changing to his fight suit, he warped to the school*

11 Years Ago

Esen: "Essie!" A voice called making me turn, "Essie where the heck did you go! You missed such a good class fourth! We did nothing but watch a movie!" I look over Jenna Grain and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah sounds like it was a blast," I comment sarcastically, "I had better places to be at the time so I decided to skip." Jenna was human and since I was on earth I was called Essie Blaine. I had nothing to do with the Tarrian Esen Calyth that fled from Tarra when the king was overthrown. I was human on earth... or at least they thought so. Smiling at Jenna I waved goodbye as the bell for fifth rang and I headed to class.