We Love Cats : Forum : Cat Woman

[reply] [quote]

Cat Woman

16 Years Ago

Awesome group! How did I not think of this one????? Everyone knows me as Cat Girl/woman. I have cat figurines all over my desk here at work--hey, everyone keeps giving them to me!--lol
I LOVE cats...i think the Egyptians were on to something when they worshipped them! ::biggrin::
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I thought I was the only one here who loved cats!!!! My name is Catrina, I'm Cat for short by some. I have cat memborbilla myseelf. My favorite cartoon villan is Catwoman. I saw the movie with Halle Berry and Michelle Pfiffer(sp). I just LOVE cats. I see one and my hearts melts and I smile like a school girl. LOL Some of my friends call me Catwoman also.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I think cats are clever as well as beautiful. Ive many poems written on them.. Ill add them to the literature section. Also cat links (licks?) to the forums section.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

They're the best aren't they? I have 5. yes, 5! ::suprised::
My special baby is Pumpkin--a Calico...she will be 12 in October. She hogs my pillow and snuggles up with me when I read. She is my best bud.
I also have:
Simba: A big fat lovey dovey black cat. He gives me hugs! Literally! He puts his paws around my neck and snuggles his head into my neck! Its soooo cute!
Mittens: A grey kitten with peach & white mixed in..sorta like a Calico, but not truly.
She is very sweet and fluffy!
Blossom: A Torti who is very very picky about people. If she doesnt like you, she will scratch out your eyeballs! lol She is a moose!
Romeo: My darling Persian I call "fat head". He is HUGE and his face is huge! His whiskers are very very long...Ive never seen a cat with longer whiskers. He is very talkative. If his water bowl is low, he will meow at me and make me follow him..he will lead me to the bowl and meow at me until I fill it. He does this whenever something is bothering him.