We Love Cats : Forum : Pumpkin

[reply] [quote]

Pumpkin

16 Years Ago

Im really worried about my precious Pumpkin. She has this weird blister looking bump on the inside of her ear! It just appeared and it is getting bigger! I have an Vet appt for her on Thursday and Im terrified its a tumor or something bad.
Im grateful for this group because I know everyone in here will understand how Im feeling. Pumpkin will be 12 in October. She is not just a cat to me. She is my baby, my best friend. I talk to her, I sing to her, and I snuggle with her. She is my pal, my trusted friend. I dont know what I will do if anything happens to her. I will be crushed. ;(
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Yay! Pumpkin is going to be ok! I dropped her off this morning on my way to work and the Vet just called. They said because of her allergies she scratched and scratched that ear so much she broke a blood vessel in the ear and it filled with blood and created the blister/pocket thingy! They're giving her an allergy shot and some anti-biotics. I can pick her up on my lunch!!! phew!
I was sooooo worried it was a tumor or something. Im so happy she's alright. I know it seems crazy to most, but I cant help it. That cat is just as important to me as a person.
BTW: Normally when I take her to the vet I hold her because she gets so stressed out if I put her in a kennel...but this morning since I was dropping her off I HAD to put her in my carrier/kennel. Well, little miss pumpkin is too FAT! she wouldnt fit in the door, so I had to take the top off and put her in that way. Once inside she had room, but there was no way she was fitting through that door! LOL
Obviously I need to buy a bigger one. Come to think of it, Romeo and Simba probably wouldnt fit in there either! Luckily, I havent had to take them to the Vet since I had them nuetered.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

They say cats getting too fat is not good for them same as its not good for us. Chat to your Vet about that.

-Tom
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

lol
Pumpkin is a chub, but the Vet doesnt seem concerned about it.
She only eats Science Diet dry food..the only time she gets canned food is when I have to mash up a pill and trick her into eating it! Works like a charm! ;)
My puppy though? How can I get her to eat her Heartworm pill? Its supposed to be flavored and yummy, but even when I tried to hide it in canned food, she ate around it!