We the Writers. : Forum : Welcome all of you!

Welcome all of you!

12 Years Ago

I hope that you enjoy your stay, I will welcome anyone in kindness!  I do hope that you guys are kind enough to give reviews to each other, maybe even get a couple new friends in the Cafe.  I'll start this off by giving a little information.

My name is Ryan, I am 13 years young and currently reside on Guam.  I'm quite young for my grade, as I am 8th grade, I've been told I should be in 7th at the moment.  I enjoy reading/writing about romance, science fiction, young adult, inspiration things, and my favourite setting would be in an apocalypse where the area has a sky painted orange and destroyed buildings and rubble lay everywhere.
And you are?

Re: Welcome all of you!

12 Years Ago

Heya Tai/Ryan, how's it goin'?

The name's James (pun intended). I'm closing in on the 22 y/o mark, living up in Washington state where the weather changes as much as the mood of a bipolar disorder victim. I was home-schooled during my younger years, though went and got a GED at the end of that. I started working as a 'Sales Representative' at Gamestop in retail, though after quitting that job, I went and have worked in both Shipping/Receiving and in Projects Coordination/Office Assistance in a family-run tool company.

I write fiction, plain and simple. Nothing along the lines of paranormal romances or deep emo-poetry, but straight up old-school fiction where up is down and dogs are cats. Well, maybe not that insane, but you get the picture. To me, it seems as though the market has become over-run with everyone's 'twilight-inspired masterpiece' or what have you, all the while leaving other forms of fiction behind.

My primary literary work is on novel-prospects, but I do dabble in poetry despite having never researched or learned much of the genre. People say I'm good, I simply say that I dump the words in my head onto the page. I leave my quality for you folks to judge.

12 Years Ago

James Darrow, how nice to meet you!  Have we ever crossed roads in this highway of life?  Your name sounds familiar.  I just read a few of your works, and let me tell you, they were by far some of the best writes that I've read on this site for quite some time.  You're an excellent writer, don't ever drop that pen, for society's sake.  Haha.

12 Years Ago

Tai, thanks for the feedback man, it's much appreciated, ;). I try to do my best when it comes to my writing, so it's good to know that it's paid off in some respects. As for if we've crossed paths, I highly doubt it. I only recently started using this name, so I doubt we've run across each other before. Be that as it may, I hope you enjoy the rest of what I got to offer, and I'll be sure to return the favor soon (Got a weird weekend schedule coming on).
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
JCP

12 Years Ago

Well hello, hello. My name is Jason. I'm a Sous Chef from the East Coast and write whenever the mood strikes me. I definitely do not write as much as I should, or as much as I could, but that's something I am working on as we speak. I'm in my early 30's and finally have started laying down a novel I've had rolling around in the back of my head for the past 5 years now. Hopefully, I can find the time to let it out on paper. Other then that, I am here to get my creative juices flowing again, and encourage myself to do something I used to do so much more when I was younger. Write. 

12 Years Ago

Heya Jason, welcome aboard. I know the feeling well when it comes to thinking I should be writing more, one that I am currently in the process of kicking the crap out of in order to wrap some projects up and keep postin' new content. Either way, lookin' forward to your work.

12 Years Ago

Hello Jason!  It's nice to see that despite your busy sounding life that you still find the time to write.  I shall work on your writes later, after I clear up a little of my plate, haha.  Enjoy your stay, and I do hope you come to gain the love that some of us share about writing.

12 Years Ago

Hey I'm Summer or you can just call me "Breezy".  I'm fifteen and armed with a leaners licens (So watch out on the road). I love reading, I have read over two hundred books and I'm always scavenging for more so don't hesitate if you found a good read. I'm trying to start out in the fiction world and this is the only place I've let anybody on the outside look at them, so please review and tell me what you think!