Weird Writers Prompt : Forum : What I need to know about you

[reply] [quote]

What I need to know about you

13 Years Ago

Hi people!!! lol okay if you wanna know something about someone you know it could be cool to ask questions on here. Maybe it be less tense if people did....something simple like.

1.) What's your favorite color?
2.) Have any pets? (if so) What are their names?
3.) What kind of music do you like?
4.) What's your favorite movie?
5.) What's your favorite song?
6.) What kind of writing are you into?
7.) What do you like writing about?

Things like that :D could be fun!

I really need to know what kind of writing you're into so I can give other idea's for the prompts, also it would help if you told me....

You're Forum (Type of writing like poetry, stories, scripts, and whatever else.) and You're Genre (Fantasy, Nonfiction, Journal, Fiction, Mystery, Romance, and whatever else.)

For Example:
I write Fantasy Poetry.

What you write about.....

For Example:
I write true things.
[reply] [quote]

Re: What I need to know about you

13 Years Ago

I prefer to write horror, fiction, fantasy, or something along those lines... (:

I also like to write kid stories, or well, things that are actually real. As in... feelings. Emotions. Things like that... (:

I prefer to write my writings in poetry... I've tried story and book, but sometimes it just doesn't work.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

1.) What's your favorite color? Pink, or purple :)
2.) Have any pets? (if so) What are their names? Nopez, I can't really take care of one =P
3.) What kind of music do you like? Soft music, or anything cool :)
4.) What's your favorite movie? The Ring 2
5.) What's your favorite song? "Just the way you are-Bruno Mars" "Jar of Hearts-Christina Perri"
6.) What kind of writing are you into? Any poem/book that come to mind :)
7.) What do you like writing about? Love, either sad or happy, but I like to write to describe whats hidden deep inside :) (my feelings)
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Favorite Color-Blue or Green
No pets
I like music with a lot of emotion that can make me think, mostly sad music
Favorite movie- freedom writers
Favorite Song- Second chance by shinedown
I'm into poetry and short stories
I like to write about sad things, life experiences, love, happiness, death

I like to have a lot of emotion in my writing

[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

1.  Green, blue, and yellow! 2. I have a dog named Ripley who is a yellow labrador and a cat named Skates. 3. Country, Pop, Rock, and uh whatever else is on the radio. 4. Prince of Persia, Splice, Letters to Juliette, and thats it I think. 5. I have no idea. 6. A few short stories, books, and poems. 7. Anything. (And Spongeob!) xD
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kes
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

1) Purple 2) Rabbit, Smudge 3) Rock 4) Drop Dead Fred 5) Spiral Static, by Muse 6) Anything from goth and emo, to weird and whacky. Not into the conventional stuff. 7) Absolute nonsense.   Xx
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

I have a cat who likes to chase the mouse on the computer screen. XD. I write fiction stories, mostly.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

1) Green
2) 2 cats called autumn and Bru (which is short for irn-bru cause he's ginger and we're scottish)
3) Some acousticy emotional stuff like ryan calhoun, and I dont know what genre it is but lost prophets/paramorey type music.
4) Either Juno, Inception, Scot Pilgrim or Moulin Rouge (cause I'm a total girl at heart)
5) Probably I'm With You by Go:Audio cause its like the only song that came close to getting me
6) I like stuff where wierd stuff is normal, like in uglies or eragon, where they live totally different to us and stuff. I like sci-fi (not usually the alien kind but sometimes) as well.
7) I like writing about the same stuff I like reading but it's always good to sort of put a bit of love stuff (again, I'm a girl) in there.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

1.) What's your favorite color? Black, Purple, or red.
2.) Have any pets? (if so) What are their names? A pet fish (Mom got rid of my dog)
3.) What kind of music do you like? Metal, Rap, piano, or rock.
4.) What's your favorite movie? ZOMBIE LAND!!!!!!!!!!!
5.) What's your favorite song? Five finger Death Punch 'Hard to see'
6.) What kind of writing are you into? Romance, Gay/Lesbian in either a story or a book.
7.) What do you like writing about? That nobody can tell me what to write or do.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

1.) What's your favorite color? Blue
2.) Have any pets? (if so) What are their names? One cat. Elena. One fish. Topaz
3.) What kind of music do you like? Classical, musicals, Grunge rock, classic rock, nineties alternative rock
4.) What's your favorite movie? Tie between - Labrynth, Starwars: Ep IV - VI, Princess Bride, Nightmare Before Christmas
5.) What's your favorite song? Tie - Jeremy (Pearl Jam), Stars (Hum), Lightning Crashes (Live), Today (Smashing pumpkins)
6.) What kind of writing are you into? Poem, story, book
7.) What do you like writing about? Sci Fi, Alternative History (i.e. - Steam Punk), Fantasy, Alternate worlds (especially if someone from our modern times is thrown into it)
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Red
Yea two kittens Garfield and Alejandro.
I like Rock. 
pursuit of Happiness 
 Happy bye Never Shout Never
Poetry.
I mainly write about silly stuff but i times i can write about serious issues in society.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

1.) What's your favorite color? Silver
2.) Have any pets? (if so) What are their names? One bunny named Zombie and a dog named Amidala
3.) What kind of music do you like? Most music, mostly rock
4.) What's your favorite movie? I'm a movie junkie. One of my absolute favs is Puss in Boots with Christopher Walken as Puss.
5.) What's your favorite song? no clue... it changes daily.
6.) What kind of writing are you into? I'm a big fan of writing poetry, but reading novels. Mostly young adult fiction stuff.
7.) What do you like writing about? Anything. For lack of other inspirations, most of my writing winds up being about love.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

1. Gray and Purple 2. One dog, Daisy, and a honorary neice dog, Leia 3. Anything with a good beat to it. I love Godsmack, Pitbull, Within Temptation, Loreena McKennit, Halestorm, etc 4. Tango & Cash, Sex and the City, The Devil Wears Prada 5. Touche by Godsmack 6. For the purpose of this site, I prefer to read short works 7. I am working on the first book in a romance, paranormal, fantasy series, but for the purpose of this site, short, sometime random works   Note: I am looking forward to some fun prompts from this group.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

1.) What's your favorite color? Purple and blue! xD
2.) Have any pets? (if so) What are their names? Yes, I have four cats. Charlie, Charlotte, Mama, and Orpheus.
3.) What kind of music do you like? I listen to techno, dubstep, trance, and things like that. 
4.) What's your favorite movie? The Corpse Bride.
5.) What's your favorite song? Moonwalk by Starkey, but it changes.
6.) What kind of writing are you into? I like fantasy mostly.
7.) What do you like writing about? I write mostly fantasy, and mystery, and futuristic.

I write fantasy novels.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

1.) What's your favorite color? Purple, teal, crimson red, saphire blue or emerald green.
2.) Have any pets? (if so) What are their names? A yellow Labrador: Keyra
3.) What kind of music do you like? Wow...... it's messed up almost everything except chart music, remixes and dance music
4.) What's your favorite movie? ....... Whisper of the Heart (in English lol)
5.) What's your favorite song? Either Better Days by Goo Goo Dolls or American Girls by Counting Crows
6.) What kind of writing are you into? Poetry.... mostly for writing, but I'm attempting a novel. And novels/short stories/poems for reading
7.) What do you like writing about? I mostly write about s**t that I have to deal with which I feel I can't really talk to people about.

And I love writing 'cause: There aren't many restrictions, I can write what I want when I want without having to worry about what people think about it.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

1.) Green, jade, emerald, bottle green etc.
2.) I have a cat called Cleo aka. Cleopatra, she's pretty evil :)
3.) Anything, as long as its cool.
4.) "How to loose a guy in 10 days" love me some comedy :D
5.) Cops And Robbers by The Hoosiers ( love their lyrics)
6.) Everything, as long as it intrests me.
7.) I see a word and build a poem,story, book ,whatever, upon it. I think that, as long as I get an idea, then I can pretty much write anything (except that my humourous stories don't always seem humourus, and I always get scared when I write horror) xD
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

If you really must know...   1) Black 2) No  3) Alban Berg/ Charles Ives 4)The Unbearabke Lightness of Being 5) När En Vild Röd Ros Slår Ut Doftar Hela Skogen  6) Fictional characters in historical situations   7) The varied colors of romance  
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

1.) What's your favorite color? Purple :D
2.) Have any pets? (if so) What are their names? Two doggies, marshmellow & muffin. Two kitties, cinderella and casper(:
3.) What kind of music do you like?  rap/hardcore. weird mix huh? xD
4.) What's your favorite movie? recently? wristcutters: a love story
5.) What's your favorite song? Just the way you are-Bruno Mars 25 to life- Eminem or Whats left of me-blessthefall
6.) What kind of writing are you into? any, most just flow :)
7.) What do you like writing about? Love[positive or negative] mostly just how i'm feeling that moment in time.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

1.) What's your favorite color? Red, purple, Pink, silver and blue
2.) Have any pets? (if so) What are their names? I have 6 dogs, 2 horses, 2 goats, 4 cats, 2 birds, 2 hermit crabs, and a few rabbits...I feel like Noah's ark lol
3.) What kind of music do you like? Im pretty eclectic but I like rock and rap the best
4.) What's your favorite movie? SO MANY! But my top favs are the harry potters, Scott pilgrim vs the world and inception
5.) What's your favorite song? Cant think of one
6.) What kind of writing are you into? Books and stories. I love writing fantasy and I always always always write fiction
7.) What do you like writing about? I cant even explain it. I love telling stories, I always have. Its just a knack I have and love.

[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Hi, my name is Jamie Lee =]

My favorite color to wear is teal, but red is my favorite otherwise.

I have two cats. A short-haired, beast of an orange cat named Clyde and a tiny grey and white kitten named Silver.

Everything, really. I like to go to metal shows. I like to dance to rap & hip-hop. I like to doze to techno & trance. I like to sing along with pop and country. I like to drive in the rain to classical. I really like it all =]

Transformers. Any of them.

I don't have a favorite song. There are just way too many.

Mostly Romance. Sometimes satire. I write poetry here and there, but I'm not too good at it. I love reading Fantasy and Sci-fi--I wish I could write these genres but I'm not knowledgeable enough to do it yet. In a perfect world I'd write a series about dragons and castles and epic battles. But for now, I'll stick with what I know =]

First Page first
Previous Page prev