Wet Paint : Forum : Let's try this,

[reply] [quote]

Let's try this,

14 Years Ago

Okay I am going to start with the letter A, and write a sentence. The next person to write something has to begin their sentence with a B. Let's see if we can get the whole Alphabet.

Amber was sitting in the dark, she was paranoid but she had no idea why.

Now you continue it.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Besides being given the power to dominate the earth, the girl was also able to save it as well.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Crass voices floated up from below, disrupting her tortured thoughts, but she could not let them destroy her focus as she contemplated light and darkness, past and future, life. . .and death.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

"Death." she thought to herself. What a cold existence she had the power to create. No, she would not make the same mistake as the elders had.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Elder Barlet would be very disapointed in her if she were to fail her new assignment, she mustnt let him down.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Meh
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Forgotten, was the word she had forgotten, a slight misconception in the moment of forgotten time.

JRB
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Greatness, falls at the feet of those that accept its cry to duty over avoidance.                        

Ebs
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

However, Amber was unsure of accepting the greatness that was lain at her feet. Although she had great power she was uncertain of her control of it. 
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I knew she could control me though. She knew it too.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Let's try this,

14 Years Ago

Just as she was about to overpower me with her wisdom, I remembered the one thing that would bring her down a notch.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Originally posted by clemon73
Just as she was about to overpower me with her wisdom, I remembered the one thing that would bring her down a notch.

Kaliedascope swirls were all around me, as I tried to talk my friend out of what she was about to do.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Looking deep into Amber's purple/blue swirling eyes proved to be the biggest mistake that I would make in my entire life.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Moving the tree branches to see where she was going, Amelia could see the meadow from where she was, the nerves in her legs telling her that the main destination was not too far from her grasp. 
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Not expecting to be followed, Amelia continued on without looking back.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Amber was sitting in the dark, she was paranoid but she had no idea why. Besides being given the power to dominate the earth, the girl was also able to save it as well.Crass voices floated up from below, disrupting her tortured thoughts, but she could not let them destroy her focus as she contemplated light and darkness, past and future, life. . .and death."Death."  she thought to herself. What a cold existence she had the power to create. No, she would not make the same mistake as the elders had. Elder Barlet would be very disapointed in her if she were to fail her new assignment, she mustnt let him down.Forgotten, was the word she had forgotten, a slight misconception in the moment of forgotten time.Greatness, falls at the feet of those that accept its cry to duty over avoidance.However, Amber was unsure of accepting the greatness that was lain at her feet. Although she had great power she was uncertain of her control of it. I knew she could control me though. She knew it too.Just as she was about to overpower me with her wisdom, I remembered the one thing that would bring her down a notch.Kaliedascope swirls were all around me, as I tried to talk my friend out of what she was about to do. Looking deep into Amber's purple/blue swirling eyes proved to be the biggest mistake that I would make in my entire life.Moving the tree branches to see where she was going, Amelia could see the meadow from where she was, the nerves in her legs telling her that the main destination was not too far from her grasp. Not expecting to be followed, Amelia continued on without looking back.

this is what we have so far as a whole, let's keep up the good work. (;
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

On her trail she saw a door up ahead.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Putting her fears aside, she entered the door and was horrified by what was inside.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Never have I seen such amazing things all piled up in one room. I think my eyes are deceiving me even now. 
Dev
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Quietly she sobbed as she lurked in the shadows. Her face contorted in pain. She felt as though the walls were closing in. This was not how she expected it to end.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

velvety hands out stretched and touched my face. I never thought the hands of my killer would be so soft.

First Page first
Previous Page prev