What People Say : Forum : Welcome!

Welcome!

8 Years Ago

Feel free to post whatever you'd like, so long as it's appropriate!

Re: Welcome!

8 Years Ago

Originally posted by Treble
Feel free to post whatever you'd like, so long as it's appropriate!

"...appropriate to what then..." inquired the goblin most supportively yet quite clueless it seemed, then adding "...oh, and can I just make a dedication here, so hello to all you humans out there now..." waves hand and then continues "...keep me company as the fun has just begun, where the way I encourage you to write is not to ever think of it as "these are just my post but those are my real works" because most readers will see you by your posts long before they ever see your publications...", at which point the goblin just wondered if anyone sane ever read this far, asking "...you haven't read this far have you, good I was somehow worried that you might have..."

8 Years Ago

Hee hee, I read the whole thing. :) By appropriate I meant anything you'd be allowed to say in school, including lunch time.

8 Years Ago

"...but I don't remember whatever I said in school because that was so long ago now, but I do get the gist of what your saying, no nude nor crude nor rude in other words, fine by me now as none of my post are ever like that then..." replied the goblin up writing away hours before the rest of his family stirred, adding "...really I shouldn't write at all as there's a feedback loop between the pen and the brain that gets reinforced by writing, where one's dreams then become more pronounced and better recollected, thus if you think I'm knocked off today, wait till you see what I mean in your own dreams later, for what you write writes you back does it, ah yes they never mention that in the small print of writing..."