What People Say : Forum : Something that gets me through..

Something that gets me through....

8 Years Ago

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"---- E.R 

Re: Something that gets me through....

8 Years Ago

Originally posted by Sydney Morton
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"---- E.R 

"...nice quote...went the goblin adding "...what gets me through the day is a sense of audience to a feeling of deadline...", where the goblin liked conversing with humans mostly, admitting openly "...no don't get me wrong readers are ok but I really like the repliers, I mean it's one thing to be coldly read like in a book but it quite another thing to find oneself within the plot conversing with someone who comes across as knocked off then, Sydney are you knocked off by any chance, good as no one wants sanity while reading, instead they want an adventure based upon sanity, which would be fiction then..." meanwhile the blazing sun had sneaked off in one of the goblin's inattentive moments leaving an evening time that seemed hardly any cooler though, and where the goblin just said "...my kingdom for a horse, or my reality for any fiction going, same thing really..."