Wild Love : Forum : Story

Story

7 Years Ago

‘Alright next time I will carry more water bottles with me so I could drink more to keep hydrated’ Mythic said while making his tent. ‘Also don’t forget food’. Emily says with a soft tone smiling lightly but she stops what she was doing cause she was hearing a rustling noise from the bushes near by. Killer looks over and notices Emily staring at the bushes ‘Is there something wrong Emily’? ‘I heard something moving in the bush and it seems to be quite big’. Mythic looks over to Killer as if he was going to tell him to move towards the bush. ‘I will check out the bush. Move away from it Emily’. Killer started to walk over to the bush and Emily took a couple steps away from it. ‘I am not scared of anything hiding in a bush’. Killer said with a loud tone in his voice. ‘But what if it’s a… feather claw oh oh maybe a rare breed’. Emily said lightly fan girling over the thought of it. Killer pushes the bushes aside to get a good look on what was hiding behind it. 

Re: Story

7 Years Ago

His eyes met with glistening turquoise ones they seemed curious at first but soon turned to glare, before Killer could react to the situation he was pinned to the ground by the creature. Emily was excited completly"oh my i cant belive its a-'"its a diamon feather claw to be exact a blue diamon a subspecies of the freather claw"Mythic inturrupted. "jeez you take the fun out of everything"emily said annoyed while grabbing her rope.