Words of comfort : Forum : From Experience

[reply] [quote]

From Experience

8 Years Ago

I have learned that nothing is worth ending your life. I have tried many times and hurt people many times, but i never knew how it felt to lose someone til now. My bestfriend didn't think any one loved him so he overdosed. If you are ever feeling suicidal, talk to someone first. I for one am always here for anyone who needs to talk. i couldn't help my friend so i want to help everyone else. I guess i need to prove something though i'm not sure what yet.
[reply] [quote]

Re: From Experience

8 Years Ago

Beautiful,you are saving a lot of people here!
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

I am trying. I want to help all the people that i can
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Feel free to talk to me anytime
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

I am sorry for your loss Cecile; this is a powerful message, and I agree with you, nothing is worth more than our lives and we need to treasure them because they are very fragile
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

I agree dearly. I love people so deeply that when they are hurting I hurt right there with them. Loving people deeply is my greatest sin. Not that it's bad, but it will surely be the death of me.
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Life is a gift and dying in vain is a waste of that gift.
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

I do agree with you now. At the time when I had tried it, I can't say I agreed. Now that it's my friend, I agree completely.
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

It's meaningful the fact that you said it was your best friend. Often, people
don't know how much they mean to others.  Communication is the most
important thing. 
[reply] [quote]

2 Years Ago

Originally posted by Cecile Wonder
I have learned that nothing is worth ending your life. I have tried many times and hurt people many times, but i never knew how it felt to lose someone til now. My bestfriend didn't think any one loved him so he overdosed. If you are ever feeling suicidal, talk to someone first. I for one am always here for anyone who needs to talk. i couldn't help my friend so i want to help everyone else. I guess i need to prove something though i'm not sure what yet.

I was just resigning from my groups and came across this, [btw I won’t be resigning from this one] After my miscarriage on august 2020, I decided, nope, After what i've been through from may2020 - October 2020- double nope, But I figured I needed to live for my daughter, I remember counting the weeks, I was so excited I barely made it to 11 There was no support I just felt less than dirt Not knowing how to cope with anything like miscarriage, and having no support, I lost everything inside myself, Then I remembered I still had poetry And I just kept writing and didn’t stop For a long time, I continued what I used to do, relapse after relapse, it didn’t help, it didn’t stop or numb the pain, I just did it to do it and nothing else But when I fell in love [now its been 7 months], it got rid of so many things that were harmful to me It made me a better person, and that’s why I believe in life RIP to your friend Xx Khat