Write = Get Reviews : Forum : My first story. 'The girl at t..

My first story. 'The girl at the cafeteria"

13 Years Ago

I just saw you the other day eating in the cafeteria with your friends. You caught my eye in that wierd way where I don't want to look away. I didn't know what to do. I desperately wanted to know you but I really didnt know what I was supposed to do. Well I'm kind of lying. I wanted to talk to you but you were with your friends and I couldn't think of anything to say. So I told myself the next time I see you I would talk to you.   I decide to go to the same cafeteria everyday to have lunch. In the hopes that I might see you again. This time I wouldn't be nervous I would come talk to you. I wouldn't be shy. Funnily enough I see you at the same place the next day. This time your here with different friends. I look at you in hopes of catching your eyes. I think you noticed me. I tried to make it clear that I was interested but I couldnt put my finger on how you felt. If you liked me or not.   I dont understand why I was feeling so shy. I dont know why I felt this way. It was this wierd feeling like there were butterflies in my stomach. I felt really weak. Most of all I was afraid that maybe I wouldnt be able to have you.   Then you get up and leave. I can't believe it. I wasted my chance to talk to you again. But what could I do you were with your friends. I cant just walk up to you and say hi and then ask you out with your friends around. I know I'm making excuses but what could I do. I felt so nervous for the first time ever and i dont know why. Its like I had no control of myself.   Now you keep running through my head eventhough i dont really know you. I have never even spoken to you. I've only seen you twice so why am I still thinking about it. I dont know what to do other than promise myself that the next time I see you I will ask you out no matter what.