Write = Get Reviews : Forum : Hello, would love it someone c..

Hello, would love it someone could review my story. Thanks!

7 Years Ago

9:00

The shower was brief, followed by a quick exam by the doctor. Next I sit down and eat a slice of blueberry pie. I could not taste a damn thing in that pie but misery. I quickly glace at the clock on my wall as I pace back and forth in my cell. 8:45 PM the clock reads as the minutes marches steadily toward the inevitable.
   The existential thought hit you harder than a train at full speed. Anxiety build as you wish it all would just be over. 8:50 PM, I that a sit looking around my tiny cell looking back on my life. I get up look outside the bars and it is dead silent, not even a pin drop could be heard. Only loneliness is here to embrace me.
   8:52 PM, I hear the guard foots steps echoing down the hallway. They come to my cell and with ruthless efficiency the cuff me and march me down the hall. Some prisoners try to comfort me while others yell f**k you at the guards.
   I am taken into a all white room and strapped into a gurney. There I can only see the light above my head and only hear the people around me. They plunge to needles in to arms as I helplessly feeling the needle burrow into my skin. I can hear my heart though my ears as it beats as fast as a humming birds wings. I just want this to end.
   9:00 PM, the room as silent as Death waits above my head. I feel my body starting to go numb. A sense of panic hit me like a wave crashing on shore. Oh GOD! Oh GOD, please! I don't want to die. I try to take a breath but I can't. I gasp for air with everything I got but to no success. Please some one help me! I am fading, I am fading. 9:05 PM.

Re: Hello, would love it someone could review my story. Thanks!

7 Years Ago

I really like it. Has me asking question like is it a man or woman, what did they do to deserve the dealth penalty. I like when writers have me asking questions