Write = Get Reviews : Forum : Hey, I'm new :)

Re: Hey, I'm new :)

7 Years Ago

Hey I'm new as well!

7 Years Ago

I'm new too!

7 Years Ago

Hello I am a content writer by profession and enjoy creative writing.

Kindly go through my writings and review please.

7 Years Ago

hey if anyone reads this, I have recently written a piece that is way more risque than I usually write. this is the first piece that sex and sexual activities are most important, not having written this type of thing before I am a little nervous about what people will think about it but any reviews are welcome and I will gladly review anything you want in return.

the book is called Strawberry Storm and there are only a few chapters up at the moment but more to come I think

WARNING: GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT, NOT FOR UNDER 18, ALSO PROUDLY LGBT SEX SCENES, IF I GET ONE LGBT PHOBIC COMMENT YOU WILL F*****G REGRET IT. THANK YOU AND ENJOY.

7 Years Ago

I was hoping to get some criticism or advice about my writing. It would be greatly appreciated

7 Years Ago

Also new here. Let's have fun writing. :)

6 Years Ago

So id love to read everyone's thing and give feedback please feel free to read my work as well.

6 Years Ago

Hey :) I'm Paddy

I've just discovered the groups feature of WritersCafe. I'm in the middle of writing my forst novel Starchild and would be glad of comments/ feedback/ reviews of any kind. 
And of course, I'd be willing to look through anyone else's work if they wanted me to.

6 Years Ago

Hey everyone I am new here also. Hoping to make some friends and also give and receive reviews.