Write = Get Reviews : Forum : New to group

New to group

7 Years Ago

Hi I am new to the group. I have posted three of my pieces so far. I would appreciate some helpful and honest reviews. If my work is crap don't be afraid to say so. I am looking for honesty.

Re: New to group

6 Years Ago

Hey I'm new as well :). I'd love reviews as well and would totally be willing to review your work, in exchange (if you wouldn't mind). I'd love if you'd check out a few chapters of my novel "Cynthia". And let me know what you think! :)

6 Years Ago

Hello, I'm new to the group and wanted some honest opinions on my story as well as any tips. Thanks in advance, I'll be sure to review anyone who reviews me.

6 Years Ago

Hi! same here. :) I need some helpful and honest reviews for my 1st work, "It All Comes Down To You." Once you do, I'll gladly return the favor. :) However, because of my busy schedule, I can only review poems and short stories for now. Thanks in advance, guys! :) Looking forward for your reviews...

6 Years Ago

Hey guys I am new too I just uploaded a short chapter i would really appreciate some reviews

6 Years Ago

Hey I'm also new to the group! I love writing poetry and it would be a big help if you review my works. I'll also review your works back. Thanks! Have a nice day!

6 Years Ago

Hey guys, I just uploaded a couple of pieces, if you wouldn't mind giving me some feedback. They're a bit old, but I'd rather have them published than not.

6 Years Ago

Hello everyone! I'm new to the group and to the site. I just learned of it today and I'm still trying to get a hang of the site. I've posted a few pieces of my story so far, and I would appreciate if I could get some honest reviews and constructive criticism. Or simply thoughts about it, what you liked, what you didn't like, those are fine too. 

For those that do leave reviews, I will gladly return the favor. Let's all have fun writing and reading stories here. :D

6 Years Ago

Hi 

I'm new to the group and would love to get some feedback on my works, of course, I'm happy to give feedback to others too :)

6 Years Ago

Hello all I've been in the group for a while but haven't really talked on the forums.  I figure its time to try and be sociable lol.  

Ive written 3 things on this site so far.  One is a short story and the other two are pretty much books.  I would really appreciate it if you all would give them a look and tell me what you think.  My recent book I am currently adding new chapters when I can.  

6 Years Ago

Hello, I also just joined. I have posted two short stories so far and am looking for some honest criticism. 

I hope I can also provide some constructive reviews. 

6 Years Ago

Hello everyone - good to join the group, and am looking forward to reviewing your work and getting feedback from you on mine as well. Would be grateful, if you have the time, if you would review an epilogue I am working on for a short story entitled "Ishrat's Journey Home".

6 Years Ago

New to this as well; only have 2 poems up; would appreciate it if anyone gave a short read! Thanks!

6 Years Ago

Hey guys, like pretty much everyone who is reading this right now, I am new here. I would really appreciate some feedback on the first chapter of my book, "The Lost Queen". As of right now I only have the first chapter up, but I am going to put more of it up as soon as I can.

Thanks in advanced for anyone who decides to check it out! 

6 Years Ago

well, hey there. I am new too. I'll try to review as much as I can. I hope people see my works as well and say something about it. I don't mind anything really. :)

6 Years Ago

Hey guys, I am writing a book called the elementals. Any advice? I will post it later.

6 Years Ago

Hi guys, 

New here. Would like some reviews and stuff. Will check out others too. :-) many thanks
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Yug

6 Years Ago

heyy. I am new as well. have posted just one story. would love to get reviews.:)

6 Years Ago

Hello there! I'm looking for reviews on my work, The Man With the Harmonica Heart is my biggest piece if you want something to digest and evaluate but reviews on any of my work would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! And I hope to read your work as well!

6 Years Ago

Hi.
New here.
Would really like some friends and to review some writing in exchange for the same.