Writer's Cafe Mentorship (WCM) : Forum : Welcome

Welcome

16 Years Ago

Hello all, I am Catrina. Make yourself comfy and introduce yourself.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Aradia Redswan, 33, Aries, mother of two, writer since... hmmm... well way back in the day. 20 years, easy... Geez, I feel old now.

I also feel the letter Z is underrated.

Nice meeting you all.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hi. :) I'm Taja , I'm a taurus, and I'm 17 years old . I am also a senior in high school. One more year baby!!!lol...
Well anyways, I'm a writer(obviously) and I have been writing for the last four years. I have to admit I'm very weird and a little shy sometimes, but in general I'm a pretty nice person with a weird but good sense of humor.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm Liz, I'm a 20 year old Psychology Major, with associate degrees in Social Work, Sociology, and Psychology. Yes, I'm fairly busy. I'm currently taking summer school and I happen to be a bit of a study nut.

I've been writing since I was very little. I have several awards for a contest that I entered every year since Jr High called "Young Authors". I love to write, and I dapple in just about every genera except Romance. Not a big romance fan, but I love a tasteful erotic story!

I love anything that has to do with Zombies, and I play video games. I am really an all around geek!

I was an exchange student to Japan in 2003 and 2005. I've been speaking Japanese for 5 years, and have the Japanese vocabulary of a 2 year old. (which is impressive when you concider I read, write and speak the language.)

I love cartoons and spending hours and hours at the computer. Carple tunnel here I come. Nice to meet you all! ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Ooooohhhhh, my turn, my turn!!!

I am Stephanie aka Erotic Goddess and I am 24 years young. I am a Sagittarian on Scorpios cusp (double fascination with sex), I am Irish and an eldest child to boot. I hold grudges a long time and if you make me angry, you'll know. It takes a LOT to anger me as I am not easily offended, but once you do....watch out!

I am currently writing full time. Working on editing my novel Educating Avylon and getting it ready to send to a publisher. Looking for an agent or publisher and writing cover letter and synopsi is one hell of another world I will tell you now.

I love this site, I come here every day, hours a day really, except on the weekends which I save for Darin and Tyler, my family. We like to do things together, going to the river and the movies, picnics in the park and football. All kinds of stuff.

I am a busy girl for all that I do not work. I am lazy too when it comes to anything but writing. Writing is my passion and what I want to do. Perhaps one day, I can make my dreams come true, if I work hard enough.

I am glad to be here Kitty Cat!!!!

XXOXX,
Stephanie

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm Kate!

I'm 25 years old. I currently have a degree in Early Childhood Education but I am going back to school in the fall for a degree in Human Resources Management. I currently cashier at Lowe's to pay the bills.

I live in Ohio with my boyfriend of three years, Dale and our three cats, Oreo, Peanut and Squeaker. In my spare time in addition to writing I love to read, crochet, other arts and crafts, internet, and tv and movies.

I've been writing since middle school. I love it but going through a rough writer's block at the moment.

Kate

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

hello my name is Morgan i am 23 years old. Live in the dersert called Arizona..umm joined this group to improve my writing skills and help other that want it.. umm... my writing style dont really have one. i guess just write what i feel...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm Troy, an eighteen year-old English major with a love for hip hop and writing my own rap lyrics. at your service, ladies.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm Tiffany. 23 years old. Full time student/writer/mother. Everything else doesn't matter. Right now, I'm trying to write short stories to submit to literary mags, and I'm also half way through my novel. I hope to finish it sometime this year. Then, it's off to the publisher!

Anything else, feel free to ask me.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm Theta aka Theta, I'm 23, majoring in law/business/mathmatics/psychology. ::cry:: Glorified babysitter of 30 nieces and 20 nephews ages ranging from 17-5 months. I have a huge family that wont stop!!!!! ::sad:: ::sad:: lol

I've been writing since 8. I started out just writing horror stories because I always had nightmares and I had to write them down. Then I got in trouble at school because I turned one of my stories in a extra credit I got a 100 but I had to go see the school shrink. So my mom started making me listen to the Blues and Reggae and I had to write down all the words to each song on the CD and that's how I started writing songs and turning them into poetry. Just recently I started doing spoken word which I like the most. I've gotten a few of my pieces published throughout the years (because my mother and my sister enter them behind my back).

My weaknesses are that I'm not a good finisher none of my poems are actually finished (....shhhhh don't tell anyone), I'm very scatter brained, I can't spell (I was in spelling bee's all the way up to 8th grade...lol don't ask) and if I'm not doing 20 things all at once then I can't function (probably why I'm scatter brained all the time?? ::biggrin:: ::biggrin:: ::biggrin::)

Well I guess that's it! ::drool:: ::drool::

~~Theta

O'yea did I mention I forget how to spell my own name even!!!! lol it's sad I know but it's true it takes me a few minutes to remember...lol

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

yeah theta's just dumb...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hey I already admitted that say something new!!!!

::tongue:: ::tongue:: ::tongue::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Theta's a loser and she never wants to admit that i have any talent. mean a*s!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She should be my mentor...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

::biggrin:: ::biggrin:: ::biggrin:: OK THAT WAS SOMETHING NEW!!! ::biggrin:: ::biggrin:: ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Lord...what have I gotten into. LOL Play nice candyman, don't make me take off my earrings. LMAO

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm Janneke, 17 years old, a Dutch writer who never writes in Dutch. I've been here on WC for a month or something, but I have few other accounts on poetrysites.
I've always been writing, and only took a short pause when i was 11/12/13, but now i can't live without it.. However, someone recently asked me what i'd choose if the choice was either no basketball or no more writing in my life, and though that was like an insane question to ask, even more to answer, i chose the latter.
I'll be graduating this schoolyear and after that i'll go to some university -- and like many other things in my life i still don't know WHAT.
Call me indecisive, but if i have made a choice i'm most likely to stick with it :)
It's cool to be here.

Peace out!
-Jann

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm Rachel Blackbirdsong. I've been writing seriously for many years. Been published fairly extensively, if anyone thinks that means anything. I'm primarily a poet, but I've actually written two novels, and many short stories as well. One novel needs probably one last rewrite, but I'm currently avoiding that and concentrating on poetry instead.

I love formal poetry, but also modern poetry as well. A lot can be learned from either type if you're willing to go beyond what you know. Language evolves through time and our understanding of it and how to use it should also evolve.

That's one of my goals for my writing anyway.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

My name is Brittany.
I am 19 years old. My writing has alway's been special to me.
Now I promise that you will probably see spelling errors and several other errors in my writing. Unfortuantly I haven't had the best english education. I hope that maybe one day I'll be able to understand better. Anyway please read my poems. It would mean a lot to have opinions. Help me out if you see somethin' wrong heck point it out!

Thanks everyone.
Britt

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I feel like I'm in one of those meetings. I'm 33. I'm married and have three children. I have a full time job and a full time hobby. I have 2 horses, 8 chickens, 6 rabbits, 3 kittens and a dog. Oh, and a closet full of funny clothes that I wear as a living historian. Oh, and by the way, I'm not Amish.

I've been writing for about six months. I've been a writer all my life.

Emily

First Page first
Previous Page prev