Writer's Convention Dec 2nd - L.A. : Forum : May help to bring......

May help to bring......

17 Years Ago

Ok....So, I'm thinking earlier and I was like....

"Hmmmm....so many people going to this event.....very few beds......."

I think that it would be wise those that are staying in the house all brought stuff to sleep with. Pillows, blankets, etc. I am going to probably even bring a blow up mattress...yes, I'm spoiled. I don't want to see people uncomfortable in any way. I'm a mama and I think of these things.

SO...just an FYI....if you are coming and staying in the house pack wisely.

Now....I'm just interested in seeing how the bathroom/shower situation is going to work out......

OH AND PER V.......bring your swimming suits.....unless you feel like skinny dipping.....which reminds me that I am bringing my video camera. :P

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

good idear:) Im bringing a nest of blankets n pillows fer myself.

heh skinny dipping. ::confused:: o OOoo o

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Damn. you see, where it not for people like y'all, I'd probably forget to bring my lungs, or some important thing like that. Skinny dipping, eh? Well, I did plan to bring my camcorder...I guess that this idea just sweetens the pot, eh? LOL. Nah, just kidding. I'm no pervert. But I am bringing my camera.

Hawksmoor...From The Bleed.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hmmmm....There is only 3 rooms that sleep 10, and there is about 40 people. Yeah, bringing extra bedding is a must. It sounds like a full house. Some of us can go half for a hotel/motel room. I'm willing if someones esle is from December 1st to the 3rd. I'll bring a blanket and pillow...I got the feeling all the beds are gone. lol.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I am donating a blow up queen size mattress to the house, as long as I get it back. Sheets too, and a comforter if I can.
I live nearby, so will be sleeping home. Will see if I can borrow any more blow up mattresses.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Not sure how much stuff I can get on the plane. I'll probably pick up a sleeping bag before I go. And, yes, I'll be bringing my vidcam to save those very precious memories. LOL