Writer's Critique Group - Helpful Feedback : Forum : FAQ's

FAQ's

8 Years Ago

Are there jobs?
Yes. But first off, let's start of with saying what jobs are. Jobs are just places you can get in the group. Like group jobs. :)

Here is a list of the jobs and what the people with the jobs do:
ALL MEMBERS WILL GET A CHANCE TO DO ALL JOBS THAT THEY WANT TO DO. I WILL MESSAGE THAT PERSON WHEN THEIR TURN IS OVER AND REPLACE THEM WITH SOMEONE ON THE WAITING LIST. (YES, THERE IS A WAITING LIST)

- Critique Master (CM)
If you choose this job, message me and I will create a thread called The Critique Master's Blog, for all the CM's. If the thread has already been made, message me and instead I will give you a link to the thread. A CM answers writing/grammar questions from other member's and sometimes will post a short say on writing. For example, they can post writing tips every week or so. If they can't answer them, no pressure, but please try your best!

General questions will be answered by here right here on the FAQ's thread. If you don't want to ask here, message me. No question here is a silly question; so ask away if you need too!

- Judge
You will judge open voting contests. If you enter, you CANNOT vote for yourself. ONLY JUDGES CAN VOTE ON A VOTING CONTEST. 10 spots available to be a judge. I will call on some (or all; as many as are needed) of the judges to vote when ready and you can vote! :)

- Top Reviewer
I will be one of these. You look for ignored writings posted on this group and give them tips and helpful reviews. Say you are a Top Reviewer at WCG.

Is there a Vice President?
No.

Is there a maximum of reviews I can give a day?
Nope! None at all.

What types of writings are accepted here at WCG?
All genres except mature writing, horror, gruesome scenes, immense romance and swearing. As I said before, keep your writing G or PG.

Will there be contests, or is this just a critique group?
Yes, there will be contests. I don't know what kind yet, so if you have any ideas, shoot! :)

Sorry, I couldn't think of anymore questions...So if you have any, share them below and I will answer them. Have fun!

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5