Writer's Fan-Fic Realm : Forum : Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

10 Years Ago

Hi! My name is J.L. Stephens, however I go by the pen-name Sylvia. I am also the creator of this group. XD In this thread, I'd like for everyone to introduce themselves. :)

Me? I'm a 15 year-old who's loved to read since forever, and loved to write for about 4/5 years now. My preferred genre of writing is Fantasy, however I also enjoy writing some science-fiction and philosophical pieces. I've also written a few poems, however I am a horrible poet. I'm typically very friendly, and love to edit. If you'd like anything read, please send me a read-request and I will make sure to get to it! XD

I'm glad to get to know you, and hope you enjoy this group I've created. :)

Sylvia.

Re: Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

10 Years Ago

Hullo thar! I'm Daniel, and I don't write fan fiction... but I was invited to this obviously sweet group and here I am. Actually, I just found out what fan fiction is for the first time a few days ago, lol.

Re: Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

10 Years Ago

Hello! My name is Ajeane. It's french. It is not pronounced as A-jean. I can't figure out how to type the letter "e" with the acute accent. :) I write some fan fiction, but it is mainly for K-POP. Is that fine?