Writer's Feelings. : Forum : Sadest-happiest-weirdest-best ..

Sadest-happiest-weirdest-best moment in your life?

13 Years Ago

Tell me your Sadest-happiest-weirdest-best moment in your life!!!! well!!! WHAT IS IT!?!?!?! XD

Re: Sadest-happiest-weirdest-best moment in your life?

13 Years Ago

One of my weirdest moments was when I was at a party and this little girl just randomly came up to me and told me that I was cute. >.>

13 Years Ago

I was at the gas station and I ran inside to get a water, and when I was paying for it the cash register guy kept staring at me... and then he hit on me (Blech!!!) and asked if that was all. And if he could get or help me with anything else... Asked if I needed any cigarettes (umm no, I'm 16! and that's just gross) or a lottery ticket. Definitely not. When I said no I'm only 16 he said really? Oh I thought you were at least 19. Pssh, yeah whatever. 

It was extremely weird. XD

13 Years Ago

The weirdest moment in my life was when me, my friend and her older sister were outside. My friend and her sister were arguing(very loudly, too lol) and all of a sudden a man in a BK King costume ran down the street. They stopped arguing and just stared at the guy running by XD lmao

13 Years Ago

Well it isn't really in my life but my sister was having a tantrum (at the grand age of 8) and suddenly when we were all over her screaming a man came over and yelled at her. He was a complete stranger and it made julia laugh. It was so funny watching her face. We the recreated a song.   Your a screamer you let it out Yell until everyone gives up But then comes out another another more strong and then you get what you deserve   He is old and mean a dicipline machine only there when you need dicipline machine screaming at your tantrum   Sung to dancing queen!