Writer Wannabies : Forum : Featured Writing and Writers

Featured Writing and Writers

15 Years Ago

I will try to post a new featured writer and piece of work every Tuesday. Why Tuesday, I don't know, but I think that everyone deserves a little time in the spot light. What better way to do that then give everyone at least a week in the top spot. I am open to any suggestions from group members on who or what they think should be featured next. If I don't recieve any ideas, I'll just go a head and pick someone. Hope that sounds good, and fair, to all of you.

Thanks again for joining the group. I hope you enjoy it. : )

P.S-I'm thinking up some contests especially for our group. If anyone has any ideas for those, I'd really appreciate hearing them as well. Thanks!

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Sorry, I'm a little late on the featured writer of the week, it's been a crazy week so far. Newho, I'm back on it. However, I'm gonna have to change the day from Tuesday to Wednesday in order to be fair to our newest feature. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

~Mandi

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Ooops, my bad! I just realized that when I changed this weeks featured writing and writer, that the writer change didn't take. Sorry 'bout that Zoojie! But it's all good now and I'll feature ya for a few extra days. making the new featyre day Friday.

Happy Days and Happy Writing To All!!!!!!