Writers 13 and 18 years old! : Forum : A Book from Lizzard

A Book from Lizzard

13 Years Ago

Hello, I'm writing a Fantasy/Romance/Adventure book.

Summary:

Melarose Garner had dark and creepy dreams when she used to live in North Carolina. Two years later, after she moves, the dark and creepy dreams seem to make her whole life be uncovered. She meets two boys, Aamir and Broden, while she is uncovering all of the truth about her life. Aamir and Broden oath to be her Warriors, but that oath comes with a price. That price is to keep Melarose alive and safe no matter what the cost is to them. When the Dark Pasha knows that Melarose is turning seventeen soon he sends his dark minions after her. It's up to her, Aamir, Broden, a white tiger, and her mother. There is a hard hitting death before the fight, but Melarose gets everyone over that so they can focus on the fight. Who will die or live in this fight? The Dark Pasha's minions are after Melarose for a reason, find out in the book! 

Hope you read and enjoy it!! :) 

P.S. It is still in progress, but a lot of people like everything so far and want more. ^_^

Re: A Book from Lizzard

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by ♋ℒizzard✞
Hello, I'm writing a really good Fantasy/Romance/Adventure book.

Summary:

There is a new girl in town, and is from North Carolina. She has a secret that haunts her from telling anyone about it. A boy comes into her life one summer and she starts to become really good friends with him. There is a problem that arises when she turns 17; her hauntings come back to find her as she uncovers the secret of her good guy friend. Now it's up to them both, along with some help, to save their lives.

Hope you read and enjoy it!! :) 

P.S. It is still in progress, but a lot of people like everything so far and want more. ^_^
 This is just some friendly advice so please don't get mad at me.
If I were you, I would refrain from saying "I'm writing a good book" because it makes you look cocky. I know you're proud of it, but some people wont read it if they think you think you're awesome lol (not everyone, but still). Also, I think your book sounds really good but I would still work on the summary. Your summary is all the advertising we need to be persuaded to read your book, make it better and have it reflect your writing style. Good luck with your book. I love the cover and I will check it out :)