Writers Are Us : Forum : Reviews on the Web

[reply] [quote]

Reviews on the Web

14 Years Ago

I've recently been told that many people browsing the web screen reviews on books of unknown authors. Amazon.com reviews are considered gold. Borders.com, BarnesandNoble.com, etc., all have links for books to be reviewed. Invite your readers to register (free) on those sites and post a review of your book, poem, etc. This could make the difference of making a sale from someone looking for a good book to read, but doesn't know your name. I hope this helps!

David

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Well my interview on local access tv in Organge County NY is on tonight at 7:00.  Im having trouble loading it on my computer so I can upload it to u-tube.  I think it went pretty good.  I was able to get a dvd of the show and have been going over the things I could have done better.

Now Im contacting and old friend who has a radio show in Jersey.  It seems the local radio and tv shows are dying for people to interview.  The tv show I did was about astrology and the and other worldly ideas.  The radio show I want to do is about optomism and having a positive atitude.  I related to each idea when I wrote to each show.

Hope to have more later

Keep on writing

MTS