Writers Block : Forum : Writers Block

Writers Block

12 Years Ago

Ok, lately I've been getting a lot of messages asking what they should write next! So I made this group so we can help each other out and move along with the stories. This group is also for fun fanfictions or stories so please don;t be shy! You just need to give us a description on the place ur stuck on and we'll try to help!  

Re: Writers Block

12 Years Ago

what if you're just too "damn lazy" to write anymore? (me)

12 Years Ago

a very good point. However I like this, though mostly for more detailed feedback than reviews give, which can help get rid of writers block and add motivation to laziness. Although in my case, I usually know exactly what I want to write but I am lacking that certain mood to write. For instance I'll have a long string of inspiration and then that runs out and I simply can't get myself to write for a while. Thats why I had to switch from books and stories to "shorts" on writers cafe though I still write outside. 

12 Years Ago

Sometimes I get my inspiration from animes.

12 Years Ago

don't we all? i've been getting inspiration from one of friends on line for P.E.T, she really loves it! I really need to update that 

12 Years Ago

Yes. Yes you do.

12 Years Ago

this is not a thread to judge! Tell us, we'll see how we can help

12 Years Ago

Sorry.....

12 Years Ago

ok i have writers block on The Alices (once i get them all up to date then u'll see) 

12 Years Ago

I am having the problem where I've already like written it out in my head and then I start writing and I end up staring blankly at the page for a long time instead. This is sad because I am writing Siana-chans request right now and it's a fun one :/

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by TheEverHungryOne
I am having the problem where I've already like written it out in my head and then I start writing and I end up staring blankly at the page for a long time instead. This is sad because I am writing Siana-chans request right now and it's a fun one :/

Aww...I hate when that happens to me.

12 Years Ago

this isn't helping, maybe ask Siana what she'd like in the story. Just tell us where ur at or is it like a continuation of the first one?

A writting tip I got from watching, "Once Upon A Time"

11 Years Ago

When you get struck by a writters block, re-write what you have done rather than plowing ahead blindly. Sometimes there can be a little bit of inspiration left behind that you can still use. (It's sorta like starting over, but your perspective changes.) Hope this helps you guy's! I told Imagination-mage and she loves the idea.

11 Years Ago

i like that saying a whole lot!  i'm gonna try that :)