Writers Cafe GLBTSA : Forum : Introductions

Introductions

17 Years Ago

I thought this would be a good opportunity for everyone to get to know each other,
so to introduce yourself say
your name
your pen name (if you have one)
sexual orientation
and at least one thing you like

for example
my name is ariel
but on here i go as Rumi Janoway
i'm 16
i live in illinois
i'm a lesbian
and i love just living in the moment ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Rumi Janoway
I thought this would be a good opportunity for everyone to get to know each other,
so to introduce yourself say
your name
your pen name (if you have one)
sexual orientation
and at least one thing you like

for example
my name is ariel
but on here i go as Rumi Janoway
i'm 16
i live in illinois
i'm a lesbian
and i love just living in the moment ::biggrin::

I'm Jared, I'm 18 years-old. I reside in Avondale, Arizona, and...I'm still kinda questioning, but I'm leaning towards bisexual. I love to write (obviously) and I'm probably going to be the resident comic book geek.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

My name is Stephanie and I write on here as Erotic Goddess as you all know. I am 24 years old and live in Northern NV. I am bisexual and married. I love writing and reading, that is what I do the most with my extra time! I am a Sagittarius on the cusp of Scorpio, sexy and forceful, that's me!

xxoxx

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hi... I'm not new, I just forgot to make my introduction. Hello all my gay, les, bi... tran... and what ever sa is...

So anywho just wanted to say hi, and I like to write a lot, and review a lot. I will more likely review something involving gay males. I like to write horror, love and teen angst stories. So if you want me to reiview something add me as a friend then send me the request!

intro

15 Years Ago

Name: Seb Harris
Pen name: Natasuba Otochou
Sexual Orientation: Queer
One Thing I Like: Queerstory

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

My name is Richard,
Xavier Honre is my pen name (stage, french, and pen name),
I am 15,
I live in South Central Ohio,
I am gay,
And I am the student leader of my school's Gay-Straight Alliance.

That was a simple introduction! If you have any questions or wanna talk just message me!

~Xavier Honre

PS: I write mostly Gay-themed poetry, check it out!

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I am Candy, I am from Houston, TX area. I tend to get in the mood of writing then branching off from it for a while. I dunno why. I do have a book or two I have started on here. I lost interested in one of them so far, but the other one I am trying to pick back up. I use to write a lot of fan fiction when I was younger. I dunno if I had done so much of it that I lost touch with it over the years, who knows. Hopefully I can get back into it now since I am out of school for a bit. We'll see! I do have a partner, she's my love of my life. We've been together over a year and a half now. Anyhow, if you get a chance, go check out my stories. I love to have feed back!

Thanks,

Candy

Re: Introductions

14 Years Ago

Alysa
my friends call me ALLY ALLY ROSE 
houston tx
i is bi :D
i like.....music :D

13 Years Ago

Hi, I'm Angela My pen name is Lovely Lyla I will be 39 this coming May I'm from Ponca City, Oklahoma I'm bisexual.  I love purple, I love to write (of course), I love video games (my only addiction), and I love to read.

12 Years Ago

Hi ya'll, my name is Brian just found this website thanks to Writer's Digest.  I will be 32 in about two weeks.  I'm from Bartlesville, Oklahoma.  I'm gay and I love reading, open-ended rpgs on my 360, and writing about man-love ;)

12 Years Ago

Hey, everyone. My name is Lionel, but most people call me Leon, pen name: Leone R, obviously where the Leon comes from R is from my second name, 25, from London but I've been living in Japan for the past  7-8 years, sexual orientation...gay...smoking, drinking, literature, playing music...

12 Years Ago

Hi, I'm Felicity, I'm 18 and I live in Portland, Maine, but I'm looking to move up to Montreal soon, I'm a lesbian and I like...Doctor Who.

12 Years Ago

HiMy name is JoshOn here im josh121I am 16I live in AustraliaIm BiAnd i love to read and write way too much

11 Years Ago

Hi everyone.  My name is John, but as I write in multiple genre and also have a professional persona that is not as a writer, I go by Joel Dickson. Other pen names will emerge, perhaps, but in the mean time, this helps me be clear on whether I am being contacted as "the writer" in me.

I am in my 50s (hoping there's an inculsive age mix in here), a bi-guy living in Canada, happily partnered with a gay-guy for 17+ years - we're proud dads of a now grown daughter.

One thing I like, among so many, is cooking!

Joel, or JD