Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Writers For Christ : Forum : Ever Thought about this?

Ever Thought about this?

16 Years Ago

Question: I know that we will reap what we sow and revenge is the Lords. Is it possible that we reap the error of our ways after our salvation? After we have wiped the slate clean with God?

Answer: Yes.

Romans 2:5-9(Niv) says But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. God "will give to each person according to what he has done."To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil....

.....Well we all have had our days where we were self-seeking, we rejected the truth, and followed evil.

At some point you will receive the wrath of anger for the things you have done....In my opinion you could get it right away or somethings God will save until the day of judgment. In any case all sins must be paid for. Now you salvation and clean slate with God is your ticket into eternal life.

Even in my own life I reap the error of my ways even some of my old forgiven sins...God will forgive but the book of proverbs say Do NOT hold discipline from a child. If you punish him with the rod he will not die...Well since we are God's children he has to punish us for everything or we will suffer death as the wage of our sins