Writers Gone Wild : Forum : Hope everyone's still kicking!

Hope everyone's still kicking!

16 Years Ago

Hey everyone.  Sorry for starting this group up and not being able to do much with it.  My computer is still down (yeah, I know, but I have three kids to keep clothed, fed, etc, so it's paper and pen for me till I have some extra $$$).  I'm trying to take a little more time to stop in and see what everyone's up to and working on in the meantime.  I have personally finished the rough draft of a story written totally by pen and paper, over 6300 words, called "Gravedigger."  I hope to get it revised and typed up soon so I can post it.  I also hope everyone here is getting to take the time they need to write.  And I apologize for any read requests I haven't looked at so far.  I know it seems like I must not be interested, but I assure you all I am and I'm trying to get them read, little by little.  It's hard using someone else's things, I always feel like I should jump on and then right back off again.

Please share the news if any of you have gained a new publishing credit, discovered a new market, had a new inspiration for a story, or finished a draft and you haven't discussed it yet.  Also, if anyone's having any difficulty writing, for any reason, share it with the group, as a whole, or some individuals they feel comfortable with.  It goes without saying that you can contact me anytime via email, and don't worry if I don't reply right away, I WILL reply! 

Until I can pirate some more computer time, I hope everyone is still kicking, fighting, screaming, and, as always, writing all about it.