Writers Who Have Just Begun : Forum : Hello

[reply] [quote]

Hello

12 Years Ago

Hi there to all members.   I thought I'd join the group for two reasons, though I'm not new to the forum, Or to writing. My first reason for joining is quite simple.... I have hit a major brick wall as far as writers block goes. Partly I guess because I have lost alot of work through having to install a new OS on my computer - The problems I had.... Needless to say I couldn't rescue my saved work. So I'm having to start everything over. Gotta love Trojans and viruses huh?? Secondly.... I need you guys to give me a big kick up the arse, to get me into gear!! My aim through using this site, as is yours (I'd guess) is to get published in one way or another.... So let's make some of our dreams come true! Kindest regards, and best wishes ~ Ds
[reply] [quote]

Re: Hello

12 Years Ago

Hey I would kick you as hard as you want (probably harder though), but it is hard to kick someone over the internet. Best of luck anyway though! :D
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

I save my book to three flash drives and as e-mail attachments on two different accounts. I would never trust just one hard drive. Wow!
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

A am deeply sorry for your loss. It is always disheartening to loss what you've worked on for a long time I hope you can get back on your feet again and don't worry whenever you wish i'll be along to kick your ham for you.