Writing For Life : Forum : Manuscripts needed-power publi..

Manuscripts needed-power publishing

16 Years Ago

I recieved the following letter from Janet at Power Publishing (www.powerpublishinginc.com); they are looking for inspirational manuscripts to publish.
.....................................................................................................................
We are looking for manuscripts to publish! I work for a small values-based publishing company in Indianapolis, Indiana, and we are actively seeking new authors for traditional publishing--the kind where we pay to publish your book. We want to publish the kinds of books that positively impact people, offer hope, make a difference and even change lives. We seek inspiring/motivating stories and instructional/reference manuscripts across a variety of genres including nonfiction, fiction, children�s books, and textbooks. Our mission is to be a blessing to people through the books we produce. If you have a manuscript to submit or know someone who does, please visit our company online at www.powerpublishinginc.com for our easy submission guidelines and more information about us and what we publish. I would really appreciate your help in spreading the word to your group! Thanks a bunch!

Janet Schwind
Power Publishing
www.myspace.com/webbedtoes

Love, Janet