Writing Partners : Forum : Welcome All! Please Read!

[reply] [quote]

Welcome All! Please Read!

15 Years Ago

HI! Just starting off a thread here.

HEY! I'm Ash, I started the club and I hope you all like it here!

Please reply to this thead like below so that you can start your writing!
(Notes are hints for you to help with writing this!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Ash Morgrimm  (NOTE: does not have to be your REAL name)

Age Range: 18 - 25  (NOTE: be generous)

Interests: Anime, Reading, Writing, Drawing, Animals, Movies, Music

Writing Interests: RP Chat to novel  (NOTE: try to be specific here)

Time Available: Most during the day and night  (NOTE: this does not have to be specific)

Email: whitejackalope88 at hotmail   (NOTE: Also you can inculde "Please Ask")

Writing Level: High   (NOTE: this is a personal opinion)

PLEASE NO: XXX Writing  (NOTE: what you don't want to write, If you can avoid it)

Comments:  I look forward to writing with you!!!   (NOTE: whatever you want to say!)
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Name: Amaunet

Age Range: 18 - 29

Interests: Anime, Reading, Writing, Animals, Movies, Music

Writing Interests: RP Chat to novel 

Time Available: Normally when I'm not working I'm online most of the day.  On days I work, then it's evenings and nights that i'm online.

Email: [email protected]

Writing Level: High

PLEASE NO: XXX Writing

Comments:  If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.  I'll answer ALMOST anything.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Name: Solitude

Age Range: 10-20

Interests: Reading, Writing, Computers, Editing, Animals, Music

Writing Interests: Fantasy, Realistic and Historical Fiction

Time Available: I’m generally on in the afternoons, and I’m almost always open on the weekends.  Just email me, and we can figure out times together.

Email:
[email protected]

Writing Level: High to Medium

Comments:  I’m really friendly (except in the mornings) and I’ll be working hard with any partner I get.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Helllllo!

Name: Jenn =)

Age Range: 14-20

Interests: Writing. =) Reading, Forensics, Volleyball, Sculpting, Biking, and laughing.

Writing Interests: Historical Fiction, Poetry, Short Stories, Novels. (I love crime shows, and really like writing under Crime/Investigative.)

Time Available: I'm almost always on from 6-10PM, but I check my e-mal multiple times a day, so you can get through within at the most 12 hours.

Comments: I love writing, and would love to do some work together with people, so send an email or message my way, and let the magic happen! (I don't bite!)

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Name: Rodney

Age Range: 18 - 25

Interests: Reading, Writing, Hanging with my girlfriend, Comedy, Playing guitar and singing.

Writing Interests: Anything and everything. ;)

Time Available: Mainly during the evenings, from 11 P.M. to about 3 A.M. But, I check my e-mail off and on all day, unless I have something planned for that day.

PLEASE NO:

Comments:  I'll write in any format, and there isn't anything that I'm against writing about, or incorporating into my writing. However, if I feel that there is something being written between my partner and I, then I will put my foot down, if I feel strongly against it. I'm willing to write with anyone as long as that person is willing to have fun, but is serious when it's time to start cracking the whip.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hi, my name is charlotte talley. And I'm looking for some one to colloborate with my writings. I'm 46 years old and I love to write drama, comedy, and mystery. if you are interested in any of these please email me or send me a message. e-mail address is [email protected]

thank you

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Name: Storyteller of Dimensions

Age Range: 18 - 25

Interests: Anime, Manga, Reading, Writing, Movies, Music

Writing Interests: Sci-Fi, Fantasy

Time Available: Late hours

Writing Level: High, but recently decreased due to various influences in my life.

Comments:  I'm writing a huge project called Struggle for Balance so I'm referring to it everywhere.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I enjoy writing so trying this out with a partner should be interesting.  So here it goes:

Name: MikeyCam or Mikey

Age Range: 20-40

Interests: RPing, writing, composing, playing bass, goofing off

Writing Interests: I pretty much like trying everything out but my comfort area is fantasy, teen, and romance.

Time Available: Well, I work and go to school so my schedule is always changing but my RP partner hasn't had any problems with it so I can't see why I couldn't work this in too.

Email: Please ask.

Writing level: I'd say high but not publishing ready.  I still need polishing.

Please No: Probably not erotica.  Tried it once for an assignment and spent the entire time beet red as I wrote it.  (You should've seen me when I turned it in for a grade.)

Comments: Well, I'm pretty darn committed to my writing since I've been doing this since I was twelve.  I'm pretty open working with others but I don't care to have my toes stepped on all the time.  So if you can work with that then I'm your girl. <-- Yes, you read that right.