Wrtiers : Forum : The Real You

The Real You

13 Years Ago

when i have notice something about myself and deepest history that i created something for myself that i never knew that i had a cousin who was a Book Author and a poet it sounds like i am following my families foot steps into a dream that i always wanted my whole to be something that i want to be for myself not just for everyone it counts what's in the heart and what is in front of me that i want to be even for myself. That i always wanted from the beginning that i want to write down everything that i know even my family history and about myself that is the real you and discovering what i want to be for the rest of my life and future that holds for me in the near future something is calling for me college is the place i need to be following my dream following my heart and following my career to the dream that i always that i always wanted to do for myself that i want to follow my families history. If something happens to my family or my parents or my cousins or myself that i need carry on their history of a Book Author and a poet that is what i want to do for the rest of my life that I will never give up on that what i want to do for the rest of my life and future this is what i want to do for myself and following my heart to what i need to do for myself.