Young, Crazy, And Loving It! : Forum : Introduce Your Self

Introduce Your Self

16 Years Ago

This is where we can introtuce oursleves to each other.
So I'm Deepshikha and I'm about 13 years old! ^^
I only started writing last year, but every now and then I find some odd story I wrote when I was 7.
I am a PETA supporter, and that pretty much tells you a lot about me.
And people define me as weird.
(Although I don't see how writing stories in your spare time is weird.)
So now it's your turn!
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jeb

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm Jeb, I'm fifteen and I'm a liberal in a very conservative state. Very dry or dark humor is my personal favorite to write although its very hard. I write a lot of poetry but its not planned I just sorta come up with it when I'm bored. It's the short stories that I really plan out. 

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hi! I'm Mayelaine but this is only my pen name of course. not too sure what to say exactly. everything you'd like to know is on my profile. well thats it for now. see ya!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hi, I'm vannah (nickname of course). I love to write, even as much as I love to bowl(and see how I almost live at the bowling alley, thats a lot.) And tend to get bored easy.

-V

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hey, I'm tony. I'm 20 years old. I've been writing for several years and just recently had my first book published. you can find out more about that here:

www.freewebs.com/thehiddenflute/index.htm

love music, movies, video games, and reading. I'm a generally strange fellow when I want to be, but to my friends I'm just "That guy that's quiet all the time". if you want to know more, just ask. :)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

My name is Meigan, I'm 14. I just started writing bout a year ago. As you can see from my pic(The one with the pink hair) I am also crazy. I speak my mind, and let things out alot. I really don't care what other people say about me, and i love every second of my life. I believe you should live life to it's fullest caust, hey, we're not getting out alive anyways right? I'd love for people to review my stories. Most of the time when i write, I just let the words flow freely, so I make alot of grammar errors. I'm going to go ahead and apologize for those beforehand. Oh! And i , like, LOVE to talk to people. I talk all the time!! and about random stuff too...but anyways. I just learned about groups by this girl named indigo that left a comment on my profile and i was like, hey why not? So here i am now! by the way, in case you haven't noticed, I rock. BAM!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hi! People call me Daly. I'm shy. I love dancing in the rain and eating mangos in the bathtub. I have a current fascination with slinkies. I'm 18, but I don't care. I'm a kid at heart and proud of it.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hey, I'm Jason, I'm 20 years old. You can call me Jay for short. I am a native from Tucson, Arizona. I'm new to this online method of sharing my writing and I am so excited. I have enjoyed writing ever since i could remember, it just comes naturally to me. I like to write poems, lyrics, or non-fictional research/essay type of stuff. I'm warning you guys now that I am quite manic and nuerotic; nevertheless, the best of me comes out when I am writing. Also, I am in recovery for alcohol/drugs so I will write about my own personal demons. I am at the point of my clean time that it is vital for me to expand my social life outside of just therapy and 12 step meetings. Glad I am able to join.

Now that my dirt has been exposed I can tell you about my positive attributes. I am in college for writing and psychology. I am hoping to be a therapist and maybe write a book about subtance abuse and mental illness in children. I am working to become a certified graphologist, a handwriting expert. My past times are writing - duh, music - I am obssesed with Alanis Morissette, Fiona Apple, and The Doors. I play the piano. I am one of those spontaneous characters that gets dressed up in costume to go dancing, if you know what i mean. If you want to know anymore about me just ask, I am an open person. =) 

Re: Introduce Your Self

13 Years Ago

I'm Banished Smile. I'm fourteen and I've been writing since I was six. I write poems every day (or most days) and I write short stories and books. People define me as weird because I'm eccentric and crazy, same as my friends! I love being random and unique; fitting in is dumb to me. I like to write, draw, and read (I'm a real bookworm.) I have my own style, and I love it. Life is pretty great!