Young Writers Group : Forum : Introduce yourself.

Introduce yourself.

12 Years Ago

Hey guys, Shane here creator of the Young Writers Group. Please feel free to use this section to introduce yourselves. Have fun writing I know i'm looking forward to reading some great things. 

Re: Introduce yourself.

12 Years Ago

OK, I'm 13. I live in the middle of nowhere literally. I live on a farm, and am really busy. I play the violin, I'm stage crew for my school's play, part of the orchestra for the highschool's play, and am in the highschool's concert even though I don't attend the highschool. I'm also playing with my LDS word's choir. I'm LDS, and am Beehive Pres. (message me, and I'll tell you what that is) I work two days a week at a vet's and love it. I write and read A LOT so that's me.

12 Years Ago

Well welcome to the group glad to have you. It sounds like your life is pretty interesting. I too am in orchestra and am third chair violist for my high-school orchestra which I love. I'm 16 years old and I want to major in English so that I may become a novelist in the future. Perhaps even an author in general. (As I love to write poetry as well as essays). Music and writing are my life, when i'm not doing those things I'm spending time with my family and friends or studying for those school tests everyone loves. 

I also love to read good writing or help others make their pieces better, feel free to post some writing for the group and I will read through them. :) Enjoy.

12 Years Ago

That sounds just like my life, though author comes second. I want to be a vet, then an author. I'm first chair in my orchestra, and I'm somewhat ahead of the highschool orchestra because I have more oppertunities to play sometimes, so, I'd probably be first or second chair there, though I don't like first chair. I like the honor, but I hate how it's the spotlight.

12 Years Ago

well, hey hey there! i'm kaylee, but i go by chi/any other name you can make out of my username. c:

so, umnumnum...  i'm 14 and all that nifty stuff and i live in indiana. you know how they say there's more than corn here? there is. corn AND soybeans. real exciting stuff over here, yup... /sarcasmtotheEXTREME

i like theatre a lot, and that's what i'm currently thinking of majoring in, but then again my major choice/career choice changes about every hour on the hour.

i like writing & reading (well, um, duh. c: ) but usually the reading part more than writing. i usually stick to poems, but i am attempting naniwrimo this year, so wish me luck!~

ask questions, i might have an answer!~

12 Years Ago

I know this was posted like a month ago but things have been pretty busy and I have only just seen it..I'm Alyssa and I'm 14. I don't have many nicknames just Aly,Lyssa,Al,Lyssie and a few others. I have two married brothers, one with a child, and a sister. I live in New Zealand. For those who don't know where that is: it's at the bottom of the world, just under Austrailia and just above Antartica. I live in a small town of probably about 4000. It doesnt snow in my town. We have a summer christmas. I really love music and when I'm older I want to be a singer. I would move to America to do that. Or I would become an author. I dont know many New Zealanders that write interesting stories. Just a few.I'm reading one that I like for English at the moment. It's called Thieves by Ella West. I like it. Or I would be an animator or something. Or all of them :) Anyways thats pretty much a book so I'm gonna leave it at that. Heres a bit of NZ slang for ya : instead of saying thanks for reading or thanks for listening or just plain thanks I'll say churr bro! (Pronounced chair bro) :)

12 Years Ago

the topic will always be open for people to introduce themselves, it sounds like you know what you want to do with your life which is great. I hope that you will submit some stories for us to read. your country sounds like a great place, I like the snow here in america but sunshine is never a bad thing. Thanks for joining the group, I hope you enjoy yourself. :)

12 Years Ago

My dad went on a mission to New Zealand. I've always wanted to go there! And, if you think your town is small, I live in a community with under 3,000 people. Our community is actually made of eight towns. The one I'm in has under 50 people. But, I LOVE it! I hate crowds, so big town are not the places for me.

12 Years Ago

Haha. Where I live, it's all corn, alfalfa hay, and tractors. But don't you love it?  And good luck in theatre! I think that'd be a fun career, if of course I could act, or sing, or do practically anything in front of people except play me violin. It's my only thing that makes me brave, because I'm actually halfway decent at it.