Z.S.A : Forum : To my dear friends,

To my dear friends,

10 Years Ago

I feel as though recently /bird/ is more distant. I don't want to lose a friend but I find that /fox/, /Hera/ and /godess/ are the only ones I can trust. So please, /Fox/ and /Godess/ if you think something is wrong with me or that their is a barrier between us please tell me how to fix it. I don't want to lose such good friends.

Re: To my dear friends,

10 Years Ago

I don't think that /Bird/ is the same but there is nothing wrong with /Fox, Dog and Godess/ our relasionship is fin.

10 Years Ago

/Fox/ I think you mean fine.But oh well, I get what you're saying

10 Years Ago

I know that /Fox/ and /wolf/ have a hard life at home mainly /Fox/ right now. But please tell me if any goes wrong or if you need something from me. I don't want to say worst case scenrio, but if you ever need a place to stay my mum and me are here with open arms. P.S. sorry for not coming to school on friday

10 Years Ago

S'okay. But /bird/ is going to be a heck distant since she split with Mr. Gorrey, so I wonder what she's gonna pull, since she hasn't been at school today, and I assume she won't be there for a couple days

10 Years Ago

Do ou mean Friday, well /Pink sky/ was on so she wan't here. But she seems to be getting better at talking with me even though she doesn't want to talk half the time. /Bird/ and /Peacock/ kept waking me up when i was trying to sleep during the /Pink sky/