dedicated horror writers : Forum : Epiphany

[reply] [quote]

Epiphany

11 Years Ago

This website is not what I was expecting.  I thought it would be an active, bustling metropolis of writers helping each other learn and grow.  In the past couple weeks, I have come to realize that this website is mostly a bunch of amateur poetry writers licking each others' a******s.  I don't want to generalize that way, though.  There is a lot of talent on this website.  But let's not deny the hard-on for poetry.  Poets and poems as far as the eye can see.  I know there is other stuff on here, but it's all inactive.
I am not patient enough to wait 6 months for someone to review my short story that takes 10 minutes to read.
Where do us fiction writers go to collaborate?  Not here, apparently.  I just wanted to share my disappointment.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Epiphany

11 Years Ago

Since I came back from summer holiday, I just wanted to tell everyone on this site CHILL THE F**K OUT Cause apparently, some dietrich dude had been stealing peoples work and insulting and after that matter people got unfriendly with eachother and alot of drama was goin on and I just wanted to scream in everyones' face
THIS.IS.THE.INTERNET

lawl my point is though, it's pretty much the same on all sites, what ya gonna do :P

[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Yes sir, what can you do :]
I don't remember writing this last night I guess I was pretty drunk.  Apparently.  Bahaha.  I'll take your advice and calm down xD
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

that was embarrassing. keep your drinking to facebook.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

LOL, that's what Facebook and twitter is for, YUP XD
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

:(