sorry : Forum : hi

hi

8 Years Ago

hello everyone yall forgive me ?

Re: hi

8 Years Ago

HAH you should be sorry, i consider that cyber bullying you were acting in a self centered manner. I hope you learn your lesson, learn from these things before you go hurting more people.

8 Years Ago

Yvo ... ? What did you do ? They say confession is good for the soul, certainly Sybok believes in this.

Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me and others, and gain strength for the sharing.

8 Years Ago

said someone was a sex affender without evdince

8 Years Ago

Originally posted by Anarchy, The Feeling
HAH you should be sorry, i consider that cyber bullying you were acting in a self centered manner. I hope you learn your lesson, learn from these things before you go hurting more people.

I understand and ur right that's why im saying sorry

8 Years Ago

damage has been done, the teen group here's reps are at stake, we are all looked at as bullies

8 Years Ago

Originally posted by yvo miki

Hmm ... Well that is very bad. Calling someone something in today's world often does not even need evidence - and the damage is done in the saying.

There is a story you should consider, Yvo:

http://yportal.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/hammerandnails-300x336.png

There once was a teen boy who had a bad temper. His father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail into the back of the fence.

The first day the teen had driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the next few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down. He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence.

Finally the day came when the teen didn't lose his temper at all. He told his father about it and the father suggested that he now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper. The days passed and the teen was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone.

The father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence. He said, "You have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same. When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one."

The teenager then understood how powerful his words were and vowed to think before he spoke or acted in the future.

. . .

Recognizing when you do wrong is the first step, Yvo. Apologizing for it is the second, and the third is confessing to your friends ... because those who know you - really know you, are hurt the most in light of this deed.

Is to them you want to maintain communication, to ask forgiveness, and be completely trueful in the future - to be the very best of friends.

Please consider ...

8 Years Ago

Originally posted by dw817
Originally posted by yvo miki

Hmm ... Well that is very bad. Calling someone something in today's world often does not even need evidence - and the damage is done in the saying.

There is a story you should consider, Yvo:

http://yportal.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/hammerandnails-300x336.png

There once was a teen boy who had a bad temper. His father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail into the back of the fence.

The first day the teen had driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the next few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down. He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence.

Finally the day came when the teen didn't lose his temper at all. He told his father about it and the father suggested that he now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper. The days passed and the teen was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone.

The father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence. He said, "You have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same. When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one."

The teenager then understood how powerful his words were and vowed to think before he spoke or acted in the future.

. . .

Recognizing when you do wrong is the first step, Yvo. Apologizing for it is the second, and the third is confessing to your friends ... because those who know you - really know you, are hurt the most in light of this deed.

Is to them you want to maintain communication, to ask forgiveness, and be completely trueful in the future - to be the very best of friends.

Please consider ...

I have done all those steps im now asking y'all to forgive me

8 Years Ago

Originally posted by steven
damage has been done, the teen group here's reps are at stake, we are all looked at as bullies

im sorry

8 Years Ago

http://futabanolog.net/image/thumbnail/20150313/jul/1426212609783.jpg

That being the case, you should be fine then, Yvo.

We all need a helping hand in our lives occasionally - from one point to another. :)