the scary group... : Forum : Can't think of anything scary ..

Can't think of anything scary to write about?

11 Years Ago

Obviously you don't have to use these awful ideas, but they might give you your own ideas... Personally, I think the clown one is the only scary one. There's a shadow lurking around in your room. You need help hiding the body of..:.. You're at a party when you hear someone you thought was dead call your name. A deformed hedge hog. (I don't know haha) A demon attack. You're being haunted by your reflection. You look in the mirror and see a clown's face. A creepy laugh. My face. A faceless doll... An empty waiting room. That's pretty scary. :o

Re: Can't think of anything scary to write about?

11 Years Ago

I think the faceless doll one is scary!! good ideas lolz i copied them all in to my notebook in which i have random senarios and dialogues for inspiration later on lolz 

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by luna11
An empty waiting room. That's pretty scary. :o

It so is!!!! i'm not being sarcastic because i think that empty rooms are scary so do my friends lolz that gave me an idea that i'll write about later. these are actually really useful apart from "my face" lol  :-DD

11 Years Ago

I'm scared of zombies.... imagine you find out your roommate is a zombie and then they start eating your stomach. *makes me shiver* That would be pretty scary, or at least creepy.