thread heads : Forum : Mystic Academy

Tests information

12 Years Ago

“S-so what do I have to d-do?” Crona continued.      “Well, it’s different for every student who attends here. It’s also to see what level class they go in.” The Headmistress said.      “R-really, t-that's all?” Crona asked. “T-that sounds easy.”

ahh! i keep having to change this

12 Years Ago

Mystery was in the testing room when a girl with uniform colored hair, red eyes, and glasses walked in. (what is with the red eyes around here? she thought) Mystery could tell the girl was a vampire,a new student, and a orphan in the first minute Mystery laid eyes on her. it wasn't a Talent, Mystery was just observant. (she could tell because the new girl had red eyes, her fangs were showing, she wasn't in uniform, and her parents weren't with her[parents are required to meet with the headmistress])  "hi, i'm here for testing." the girl said. " my mo.. i mean, the headmistress isn't ready yet. you can wait with me. hi, i' m Mystery." Mystery said, sticking out her hand. "hi, i'm Crona." the girl replied.

Mystery's power's

12 Years Ago

the powers she will discover she has are: shape shifting, mind reading, absorbing energy(mana), talking to animals, soothing people,  elementals, ...(i plan on her having 12 but i might add more later on)

to the new

12 Years Ago

to those of you who are just joining, you can 1. adopt one of the charaters already created as your own (the only available right now is Zak but Gabe, Hannah and Zeke are on the way) but let us now if you do decide to adopt one 2. you can create a new character 3. you can  just read the forum but not post in it but this is boring  

Crona's past

12 Years Ago

“Come this way.” The Headmistress said taking Crona into the testing room. They walked into a room with white tiles on the wall and floor and a clear, see through glass window. “Here is where you'll be taking the test.”      “W-what do I-” Crona said stopping herself when she didn't see the Headmistress. “Huh? W-where did you go?!”      “Don't worry. I'm still here. I'm behind the window.” The Headmistress said through a microphone connected to speakers in the test room.      “O-oh....S-so when does it s-start?” Crona asked. Two doors opened suddenly, three holographic vampires creeping in and surrounding Crona. Crona froze with fear in her eyes, the holograms scaring her and reminding her of the vampire who had bit her. “M-m-make it s-s-stop! I-I-I can't d-d-do it!”      “Is something wrong?” The Headmistress asked.      “I-I can't do this! I-I'm not ready yet!” Crona screamed falling to the floor with her hands on the side of her head. The holograms got knocked back by her scream, hitting the wall and disappeared. Crona has passed her test. Crona is a level 2 student.      “H-huh? W-what-”      “You barley made it into the school by a hair Crona.” The Headmistress said walking into the room, helping Crona up. They walked back into the Headmistresses office, the Headmistress setting Crona back down into the chair and walking over to her desk to give Crona her school stuff. “Here is your schedule and the girl's school uniform.”      “T-thank you...” Crona said taking her things. “Umm...I-I didn't bring my b-backpack with me...D-do you have one I-I can use?”      “Yes I do. Here you go.” The Headmistress said handing Crona a dark purple backpack. Crona thanked her again and left the office to find her dorm room she would be staying in for the first year.  ---    Crona walked down the long halls of Mystic academy in search of her dorm room, finally finding it after a while of looking.      “H-here's my room.” Crona said opening the door. She came into a room with purple wall paper and brown edges, an empty black book shelf to put all her school books in after she starts her classes and a bed with gray sheets. “I've found a new h-home mom and d-dad...”  ---    The next morning, Crona got herself ready for her first day of school at Mystic Academy, putting her school uniform on. When she got it all on, she was wearing a gray and purple sailor outfit, long white socks, black sneakers and a purple jacket. Crona grabbed her new backpack and walked out her dorm room and to her first class of the day.

Edmound "Eddie" Slater

12 Years Ago

Using my character from Elemental Warrior.
Name: Edmound Belle "Eddie" Henry Slater (Yes, she is a girl.)
Power: Elements - all of them which are fire, earth nature, water, air, and lightning.
Species: Human/Goddess
Appearance: Long thick wavy medium golden blonde hair with blunt bangs, bluish green eyes, full pink lips, medium size nose, pale skin, and is five feet and four inches. She wears a long baggy t-shirt, flare blue jeans, cowboy boots, black fingerless gloves (to cover up when the symbols of the elements appear on her hands and glow), and a black baseball cap. Her hair is usually in a bun, ponytail, and once in a while, half up ponytail.
Other: She is the reincarnation of the Light Goddess of the Elements and Beauty, Elena "Ella". She is a stubborn, sarcastic, funny, once goofy (same attitude, just doesn't goof off like she used to), bad a*s, and sometimes lazy tomboy that loves football, reading, writing, junk food, and pop.

Edwin's thoughts.

12 Years Ago

It was his second day at the academy. His little adventure with mystery gave him a scope of the school. so as usual he became a loner. He has always preferred to stay in solitude. He was never one to trust anybody. It was amazing he even trusted Mystery. it could not put his finger on it, but he just felt he could trust her. he would make sure that he kept her 'little' secret as long as she kept his. the strange thing was she knew who and what he was. The heir to the warlock family were always born have demon. it was usually one of the lessors but some how he bore Lilith's blood. which meant he had the potential to become the kind of demons. Edwin had no interest in the politics of the underworld. this is the reason why he was banished to the human world. in order to become a full demon he must devour a virgins life force. his human side would not let him. all he wants is a mostly normal life without out the fear of being hunted by slayers or mages. he was surprised that he head master knowing his lineage accepted him. Edwin knows that darkness grasps at him. but he would refuse to let it take over. he was called to the headmistress's chamber for whatever reason. he signed the paper work and entered. "Hello there you must be Edwin Warlock? i do not know if you were in formed but one must take a test to see what level you are at. since you are a forge master that would mean you can use alchemy to forge weapons from mana. so can you forge you'r seven swords?" Edwin had a look of terror upon his face. Actually I can only summon one at this time. Its embarrassing to admit. i'll be fifth-teen in two week. my father was able to summon all seven at fifth-teen... kind of depressing." he said. "that it is fine since I already know who you are proceed in the Exam room. to his surprise he saw Mystery again looking as if she bears the weight of the world. Ten he sensed something. There was no doubt in his mind that this girl was a vampire fledgling. "she's a newb to the creature of the night thing. hmm? newborns are always trouble. but there is a sense of humanity around her... that's a relief if she cant grasp at that than she should be fine. i will have to befriend this girl i know too well what it feels like to have my darkness grasp at me. 

Edwin's talents.

12 Years Ago

He can call upon mana, he also has some dark powers he does not understand or control, he senses other creatures of the night demons, were wolfs, vampires, etc. once he learns to summon all seven of the swords he can fly but once one disapears he falls, he has a demon form that remains dormant, he can only summon one as of late; he is a bit of a underdog for his race.

An attempt at being nice

12 Years Ago

"Hey you who are you?" he says to the girl with the red eyes "well i'm.." Edwin interrupted. "just spit it out already!" he said loudly "ummm..." she was very nervous  around him. "Sheesh me first  i guess. I am Edwin warlock ," she then realized he was actually trying to be nice but wasn't really sure how to verbalize it. "I am Crona, i's nice to meet you," she noticed he wasn't quite human either. this in turn made her a little more comfortable around him. 

meanwhile

12 Years Ago

Meanwhile, Mystery was having problems of her own. Zakerieh Spellwhite was trying to ask Mystery out. Zak was a year younger than Mystery,had known Mystery most his life, and was in the same level as her. every year Zak tried to ask Mystery out but usually failed. "Mystery, i have something i want to ask you" he spluttered. i do not have time for this!!    Mystery thought. "look, i know you'll probably turn me down like you do every year but i have to at least try or my love for you will never be returned.." Zak looked up at Mystery, waiting for a reply. Mystery's face flushed as she hung her head from guilt and embarrassment. She hadn't realized that Zak knew she didn't like him, at least,she didn't like him like that. Suddenly she clapped her hands on the top of her head. Mystery had suddenly sprouted cat ears."i have to go. see you, later Zak, okay?" she darted out of the room, up the stairs, and in to her doom room.

and the cat talks too

12 Years Ago

Mystery stood in her dorm room, staring into her mirror. she saw a girl with curly black hair, purple eyes, and silver cat ears sticking out of her head. Mystery knew something about her was changing but she hadn't known what it was. Now she knew that she was receiving her powers. Mystery had heard the story of her mother's Talent receiving many times but never thought it would happen to her. For weeks now she had been noticing strange things happening to her. strangers walked up to her and told her about their problems and she heard people say things without moving their lips and when she asked about it, they told her they hadn't said anything. Mystery realized she had been reading their minds. she slumped on to the bed and turned to her cat, Midnight. "this isn't happening" she groaned. "oh, but it is" Midnight the cat replied. that was when Mystery screamed.

new chara

12 Years Ago

okay, here it goes~
name: Juno Silversheen
power:nothingness (shadows really), and equipping weapons with enchantments. Also Illusions  
species: elf
other: lived for a long time, and is very critical, and mischievous 

Re: Mystic Academy

12 Years Ago

Juno had Jet black hair, peridot green eyes, and was, all in all, a troublesome person.
Juno blew her crimson colored bangs out of her face as she walked into the head mistresses office, as the elders of the city had forced her to come due to some issues with pranks. 
"Hello. I'm Juno Silversheen. Forced to come here because of some troublesome elders." Juno added thoughtfully. 
"Ah, I see. Well, for now, just go to the testing room. You do know what I mean, yes?" The head mistress asked.
"Of course. And what tests would I be taking exactly?" Juno asked.
"The magic, of course. And archery, i'm presuming" 
"That's what I thought," Juno replied, promptly leaving for the room that she had passed earlier. 
When she got to the testing room, she saw a girl with purple hair and red eyes having a conversation with another person, as one girl ran out of the room Now I wonder what that was about...? Juno thought, with a smile appearing on her face.   

Greetings!

12 Years Ago

"Oh, look Edwin. There's another new student here." Crona said.
     "Hi. My names Juno. Whats your's?" The girl Juno said walking up to Crona and Edwin.
     "I'm Crona..." Crona said.
     "And I'm Edwin." Edwin said.

test of might

12 Years Ago

Though warlock dare not show it elves freak him out. not by appearances but because elves hate demons and demon hybrids. He figured it was because they have existed as long as demons have. Edwin did not under stand it since they are both creatures of magic. but elves were creatures of natural magic where demons were formed from the negative energy of man:Vanity, lust, wrath,greed, sloth, gluttony, and envy. 
"Edwin Warlock it is time for the test of might." Well, later guys I gotta  Bounce," he left as he waved. 
once he entered the room he noticed that there was a samurai in the middle of the room. the samurai turned around, "hello Mr. Warlock I am professor Tachibana; I am the might examiner. The test is simple you must parry than strike at least three times. i was told you possess a magic sword were is it. Edwin held out his palm three spheres of magic formed in his hand; one fire, one water and one that was gold. the gold one formed in to something that looked  like a stone sword, the fire sphere hid differ parts of the slab forming what actually looked like a red hot sword, finally the water orb cooled the sword. it was a long sword. there was something in runic code on the blade of the sword. "Translate." ordered warlock.  the runic code formed a word 'vanity' this is my first of the nether blades this id vanity. the best part about my blades," he late it go it was floating. Edwin closed his eyes, "is i don't have to hold them." he opened his eyes they were still red but this time they were glowing. the sword flew past the sword and cut the tester  three times. they were just scratches Edwin avoids killing if possible. "i think that means i pass right, master Tachibana?" warlock rhetorically asks. "it does who would have thought the under dog of the warlock family would be this skilled. even if you did control the sword with your mind I will let you pass. next is your test of magic." 
"darn... i don't know any offensive magic. well there is the hidden power of my sword 'vanity' maybe that will work. the teacher was looking at him in a strange way. "i can hear you you know that right?" warlock face flooded red fro he didn't realize he was thinking to him self. "Jeez. mind your own business would you." he walked to the next room as his sword landed in his hand.

Magic test (edited)

12 Years Ago

Juno was brought out of her trance as the purple-haired girl and her companion came over. Juno introduced herself, as should be expected, and the purple-haired girl said shyly, that her name was Crona. 
Juno noticed that the other person, the man, was a half-demon, because he didn't give off as ugly an aura as the full demons. The half-demon walked off, waving all the while, to his test. 
Juno looked at the door that the other girl had fled through earlier, and sighed. 
"W-what wrong...?" Crona asked.
"Nothing, just can't believe how long this is taking-" Juno said as she was called off to her test, "-or not." She finished, walking towards the sound of her name.
"In this half of the test, you have to first attack the instructor with offensive magic, and in the second half, defend yourself against the instructor's magic." 
Juno smirked and had the shadows all-around turn into hands and wrap themselves around the instructor's neck, choking her.
"T-that's enough..." The instructor gasped and Juno made the shadows disappear. 
The instructor shook her head and then formed a fireball in her hand. "Fireball, huh? Can't you be more creative?" Juno laughed out as the fire was enveloped in shadows. "Nice try, but, no." Juno said, and none of the fireballs made it past Juno.
"I'm guessing I past?" Juno asked.
"Yes. And please wait for your next test, archery." The watching Instructor informed, before Juno left the room.  

this is Imagination-mage's character

12 Years Ago

I'll totally join!!
Name: Marshal Lee Jones
power: Shapeshifting (from monster, to other humans, ect)
species: Space Alien from Planet Omega
Other: Also the key to opening portals from other dimensions or worlds, sadly can;t control them so a split personality also chimes in at the wrong moments (Split personality's self is named Ragnorock) 

Re: Mystic Academy

12 Years Ago

Mystery came back into the room panting. "has anyone know where my mo.."Mystery almost said mom but caught her self. she had gotten used to the new school year and not talking about her mother. "i mean the headmistress is?" "no?, okay, i'll just wait here" "hi mystery, are you okay now?" Mystery nearly squealed in surprise and smacked Zak on the back of the head. "jeez, Zak, you need to stop popping up on people.You scared the bejeebes out of me" "What's bejeebes?" Zak asked. Mystery shrugged. "i really don't know" "you humans have a strange  language " "come on Zak, we're going to miss the test" "i thought you don't take the test because of your, you know, Talent problem?"Zak whispered  "don't say it like that, i sound retarded then. anyway, who said i didn't have powers?" Mystery grinned slyly. 

new character

12 Years Ago

Name: Cedric Mayhem
Power: flame magic
Species: human/magi
Other: he is a flirtations young rock star. his band is Cedric Mayhem and the fire starters. he is the son of a well know thousand year old Pyre wizard. hates any body that is roguish loves himself.

Long time no see!

12 Years Ago

Warlock was pacing back and forth waiting to be called. "darn it why do i have to wait!!!" Edwin complained. "all screw it i am going for a stroll," he hopped on his magic sword as if it was a skate board. He zipped down the halls simply out of boredom. he noticed that mystery was talking to... another elf, "you have gotta be kidding me another elf.' he looks like a Forrest elf. 'well at least its not a mystic elf like that Juno. well actually the Juno wasn't so bad. normally they usually judge  the crap out of us hybrids... my mother would literally kill me if she heard me say that..."  he decended slowly the sword vanished as he jumped down. "you know i never did thank you for the tour the other day," he said to mystery.  "whats with the forrest hillbilly," he said looking at the elf. "Forrest hillbilly? are you talking about me?" answered the elfin boy.
 "My name's    Zakerieh Spellwhite, I've been friends with Mystery for the past three years." 
"touchy aren't we?" 
"Yeah we were talking then you butted in."
"i did...? sorry tree huger... wait a minute three years and your still on level one?" 
"y, yeah i am..." she said pushing her index fingers together,"id laugh it wasn't so sad. though i guess i can't judge. I'm still a level one spell user and i'm born with magic ability being a half-demon all. My physical ability is on the advanced level doesn't really help me in a Mystic academy," said Edwin with a deep sense of regret. 
"I got to head over to class see you later mystery and try to consider it this time please Mystery." Zak headed towards his class.  "oh i get it now... he has the hots for you doesn't he?" he said while snickering. "Anyways i saw something weird earlier it looked like a girl with cat ears have any idea what that was about, you think somebody took her catnip," Edwin said again snickering.