thread heads : Forum : Mystic Academy

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

Aurum Holker Look

12 Years Ago

Here's an image to my character for the story:   i also found this doll that kind of looked liker her 0.0 http://www.google.com/imgres?q=cute+harlequin+dolls&um=1&hl=en&biw=1600&bih=775&tbm=isch&tbnid=_YiNPrQOPc34dM:&imgrefurl=http://www.stylehive.com/bookmark/sakura-pullip-doll-1011070&docid=kRIrCBRTG2i0IM&imgurl=http://www.instilo.com/media/catalog/product/cache/3/image/332x498/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/d/1/d106-1_1.jpg&w=332&h=498&ei=Q2wUT-_uJ-L50gGz1Kj9DA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=640&vpy=386&dur=335&hovh=275&hovw=183&tx=123&ty=169&sig=102655867537581905793&page=4&tbnh=148&tbnw=107&start=132&ndsp=48&ved=1t:429,r:31,s:132

Introduction

12 Years Ago

"I'm Juno, an elf, and my powers are, something interesting. You'll find out. I love playing pranks, and am a fourth level in archery and haven't had my first magic class yet, so until then, 1st level. or something. I was sent here because some Elders can't take jokes." 

Pictures of Edmound "Eddie" Slater

12 Years Ago

Go here and see on:

(Remember, just because she has on a ponytail doesn't mean she is always looking angry like that and same with the other pictures - they are all the different hairstyles and face expressions of her!)
There's ten pictures of her!

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

Re: Mystic Academy

12 Years Ago

"Hey!" Responded Aurum to Juno. "We're almost related species." she smiled at Juno.

all of mystery

12 Years Ago

here is all the pics of mystery i've made : 

12 Years Ago

"Okay, do you mean the fact that pranks are fun, or that we both have pointy ears and use magic?" Juno asked, sarcastically. 

Monday

12 Years Ago

When Edwin showed up he was over joyed. it was a Monday which meant he could wear what he wanted. he came in a black leather trench coat, it had a skull pattern on each of the shoulders,there was a dragon print on the back, it went down to his ankles, it was split up to where his pant sleeves began, he had black mildly baggy black pants, he wore boots that had silver dragon skulls on his boots, his belt was two thick silver chains with a silver skull as a buckle he had a matching amulet around his neck. his hands were in his coat pockets. though he was glad it was Monday there was something else on his mind. "I wish i knew how to treat people but living in hell hinders your people skills. i have got to find a way to apologize to that Edmound. i shouldn't have laughed at her what if she was named after someone in her family than i'd really feel crappy about it. curse this demon blood that courses through my veins," 
Edwin caught some third years picking on a couple of students playing chess. "b******s, their picking on the chess club." 
"hey! How about you leave them them alone. by the way that's a rhetorical question," Warlock said with a cocky smile. "your a first year what do you plan on doing exactly?"
"i'm half demon so i'll just havta beat the bully outta you."
"what Did you just say?" 
"Fine i'll say it slower so you can follow: I'll... Havta... Beat... the... bully... Outta you."
one of the bullies pulled out a staff but Edwin gave the first one a right hook, then kick dthe one on the left in the groin and the left one one was taken out with a left reverse back hand punch. the cowards ran and warlock helped the chess club members up. 
"you guys alright?"  
"we are now thanks a bunch. they think just because we are level one wizards that hey can push us a round. you must be a level three?" i wish i passed the valor test no prob but he other I failed. flashing back on getting blown up by a fire ball, snapping a bow string, and getting a 'C' in the academic tests. they ran off to there club room and he walked off to his next class.

notice!!

12 Years Ago

Edwin turned fifth teen over the weekend.

Enter mayhem

12 Years Ago

The hall was filled wit excitement when a well known teen rock star was roaming the halls. Cedric of Cedric Mayhem and the fire-starters. He came through the hall ways wearing a red sleeveless red shirt with black braces on his wrists, he had a belt with the letters C.M. etched on the buckle, he wore black skinnys, and red and black converse, he had orange eyes like fire and long red hair.
 He would smile and blow kisses at the girls and even charm the boys' girl friends. He was almost like a prince. Then again he is the son of the thousand year old flame wizard. He was also a level three student.he noticed the half demon coming down the hall. "So you are here son of Lilith the queen of demons," Cedric thought aloud. "what's it to you flame wizard?" warlock said with a smile. 

I'm Not Eavesdropping - I Just Happened To Hear Them!

12 Years Ago

My eyes widen while I was at my locker, listening.
Son of Lilith, the queen of demons?
I don't know her, but the fact that she is the queen of demons isn't any good! Maybe that half-demon really is evil...... I have to tell Scholar! He'll know more!
I can feel my hands glowing again.
Jeez, its so hard when he is around..... Since he is half demon - half darkness - and I am the reincarnation of the full light goddess - ALL light, it is impossible to concentrate around him.....
I slam my locker.
NO! IT'S GETTING TOO MUCH! NOW, MY HANDS ARE KILLING ME!
I quickly take off.

no... not now.

12 Years Ago

Something came over warlock. he felt as if someone was willing to seek his life. "this feeling it can't be good.  this feeling means only one thing. a demon hunter has found the truth of my lineage. it looks like i might be fighting for my life. i... i hope it doesn't emerge... if that happens a lot of people may get hurt... if my miasma takes over... if my instinct takes over," he thought to himself.

Thinking...

12 Years Ago

I stop in the front doors and go to the side, alone.
Maybe the half-demon isn't bad - I mean just because his mother is evil doesn't mean he is.
But I CAN'T be around him - it seems the more I am, the more my hands glow and now, they are giving me pain.....
Jeez, what am I going to do? I can't tell him who I am because Scholar will kill me, but if I keep avoiding him, he will know something is up - and what if he is evil? Then of course he, being the prince of darkness, would want to kill the goddess of light...

12 Years Ago

a sword crashed before Edmound it had vanity etched on  the front of it. also Edwin Warlock.  "so, your the one that over heard Cedric and I, pleas don't fear and hears me out would you? the sword flew into Edwin's hands. the sword vanished. "aren't you curious why a demon prince is stuck in the realm of man?"

Battle Or Explanation?

12 Years Ago

"Okay dude," I said, furious. "You are telling me not to fear you, but you throw a sword in front of me, indicating battle? Yeah - That makes SO much sense!"
"Just give me a chance!" he said.
By the tone and look on his face, I know he means it - for once, he doesn't look mean, but sincere.
I sigh. "Fine!"

12 Years Ago

the whole sword thing... well... maybe that was a little rash. um but there is this ceremony for hybrids like me to become full fledged demons but you have to devour a virgin humans soul. i refused and got booted out of the underworld. i tend to be the village screw up so to speak. but i rather be a screw up in the demon world then a successful killer. i know my people skills really suck so if i offend you sorry thats what happens when your raised around demons. so i am sincerely sorry about bagging on you about your name. if it up set you that much you must have been named after some one you cared about." he was bright red, "crap just hit me or something." he felt a little awkward.

Grandfather, Edmound Henry Slater

12 Years Ago

I sigh, but still punch him.
Edwin fell to the ground.
I take out my wallet and show him a black and white young picture of the man with thick wavy chocolate brown hair, tan skin, and my eyes and in a suit.
"I was named after my grandfather, Edmound Henry Slater. He was the famous archaeologist, historian, and founder of the billion dollar book publishing company, World Wonder. You probably already saw tons of books everywhere from it. He was a genius - everyone loved him. Before I was conceived, he was diagnosed with tuberculosis. Then when my parents learned that they were having me, they thought I would be a boy and my father decided they would name me after him and everyone thought he would be gone before I was born - but he lived. So when I was born, my grandfather held me and -
I lift up my pearl necklace.
"He gave it to my father and told him to give it to me.... The next day, he died."

Halloween

12 Years Ago

Mystery ran up to Edwin and Edmound . "was that you fighting?wait a minute, i just caused an awkward moment, didn't i?"she asked. "yeah,well ." "nice fighting but your not supposed to fight outside of weapons and skill classes. by the way are you two going to the dance tomorrow?" "i don't know but i can see you are" Edwin was referring to Mystery's outfit, she wasn't in her usual black and purple but instead she was wearing pink boots, a blue skirt, fishnet tights, a rocker tee, dance sleeves, skull earrings, a spiked choker, and heavy bright green and blue makeup. "well it is all hallows eve"  she said. "yeah, just wondering, but why is the dance tomorrow not today?"Edmound asked. "because it's all hallows EVE" Mystery explained " they wanted the dance to be on all hallows"

a dance...

12 Years Ago

"A dance and those guys were asking for it... this lady found out my dirty little secret. "I was just trying to talk to her but she wouldn't stop running." "we specifically weren't fighting. I... get reckless. any ways a dance huh? count me out I don't have a date or do social things; it makes it hard for me to control my other side. also I'm sorry,' he held out his hand towards Eddie,  "Maybe we could start over. I'll try not to be so... jerkily, no promises." 
"Oh and my dirty little secret is my mother is Lilith not because i'm half demon. but if any body finds out about my mother I'm a dead man. most magic users serve some goddess of light or whatever. but I ally with no one I like being neutral." he told both the girls. "another reason is i have no idea what to wear at a Halloween... 

Decline.... Or Not?

12 Years Ago

I knew I should be nice - I mean how many guys do you find this nice, but now, my hands feel worse since I punch him and his hand is almost right by mine - its starting to hurt... A lot!
If it hurts this much now, what will happen if we touch our hands together?
"Yeah," said Mystery.
She turns to me.
"I'll see you there!"
"Actually I don't think I'm going," I said, quickly. "I already have plans."
Actually, training with Scholar.
"Are you sure?" said Mystery.
I exhale.
Now I feel bad.
"Maybe I can stop by."

the dance

12 Years Ago

mystery sat on her bed, supposed to be doing her math homework(just because they're magic doesn't mean they don't have to do algebra)but instead she was thinking about the dance. she wouldn't  be sure if she was going if she wasn't in band that was playing at the dance. Mystery sighed, sad she wouldn't have a date to the dance but  she wasn't so desperate she would take Zak up on his offer. the last time she had gone with Zak to a dance as a friend, he had thought they were dating for a week before she could finally straighten him out. Mystery sighed once more before starting her math problems.