thread heads : Forum : Mystic Academy

Envy vs Edwin round 1

10 Years Ago

envy struck Edwin in the stomach knocking him through five trees and against  a boulder. "damn, she is tough... what else do i expect she used to spar with Vanity." she appeared before him again, this time with an uppercut. Edwin dodged the blow. the air cut Edwin's cheek. he did a back flip but she met him with a right hook. the force was so powerful forcing him to tumble three times but than he recovered. he appeared once again before him  with another right hook. He grabbed her arm and moved it throwing her off balance. he tossed her to the right knocking her in to three trees before she recovered. "have it your way Envy!'" Edwin said with agitation. he conjured both vanity and Vengeance in either hand. Vanity is a black one handed long sword either gold chrome and the Vengeance was a curved orange blade with a red,blue, and yellow handle with flame circling around the edge of the blade. Edwin began to smile ear to ear looking forward to the challenge. dark energy formed around the vanity and fire became more intense around vengeance. "wait so that is why  Venny has not come home with your head you beat him... again. why does mom love them even though they fail constantly," she said in utter jealousy. her hands formed in to blades she charged at him. " I don't think so. i am so tired of you damn pure bloods looking down on me. Don't ever underestimate a forge master!" Edwin yelled. he touched blades above his head vertically. "SHADOW FLARE," he yelled as he ht the ground combining darkness and flame, her arms shifted to two shields. when she felt the fire disburse and morphed her hands into her demon like arms again. the smoke clouded her  vision but when she looked up. Edwin was jumping of trees to get to her. she blocked the vanity first strike. but got stabbed in the chest wit Vengeance, than Edwin kicked her in the side, as she knelt, he struck her face with his knee knocking her back. "DARK WAVE," blasting her with vanity's special attack knocking her in a boulder. "  will only tell you this one more time envy... leave or i will kill you," he said glaring at her as if she were a ignorant child.

Envy vs. Edwin part 2

10 Years Ago

"that look..." envy said with a crazed look in her eye.  "that is the same way Vanity looks at me. you better knock it off half-breed or i will kill you," envy said preparing an attack. she charged at Edwin at blinding speed. but Edwin repelled and countered every attack she attempted.  but to no avail could envy nor Edwin land a hit. Edwin was beginning to breath heavily.
........................................................................................................................
 "we should do something Cedric." Ian said. "how do you plan to go about it Ian. you are a human and that s a demon and half demon fighting. you will get killed..." Cedric said concerned for Ian's welfare. Edwin and Cedric don't get along, but they do agree that Ian should live to complete his mission. to make a pact with each spirit of Mana and over throw animaru.
.........................................................................................................................

"are you beginning to understand what a half-demon like your self cannot comprehend." envy said.  "screw you!!!! I am getting tired of you full breeds looking down on me. I may be a half-demon, but  guarantee that i will kill you all. the swords began floating on there own. "so i think it is about time you stop acting so high and  mighty you damn parasites. his eyes flashed a blood red as the swords went to strike form a distance. 

as she was distracted he rushed her with his elbow to her gut knocking her in a tree. she grew angry. her right arm turned in to to tendrils . but a stone wall formed in front of him stopping the attack. he looked back and noticed Ian had both palms on the ground. Ian went op to Edwin and decked him right in the jaw. "quit fighting this war by yourself!!! you have friends who are willing to help!" Ian shouted. the stone wall dissipated. "fine, whatever its your funeral. Ian was right by Edwin's side. and Cedric his staff and also stood by Edwin .

Re: Mystic Academy

10 Years Ago

Finals are over so I'll be able to work on my post, but once I'm not so brain dead.

Part 2

10 Years Ago

“I- I don’t think of you as weak…I just…I wanted to protect you from being used against me as bait. I’m sorry, Boken.” She apologized. Small tears formed in her eyes and slid to her ears. Her lips quivered. Boken wiped her tears away and smiled.
     “I’m not mad at you, Harmony. I’m glad you told me the truth.” Boken reassured her. He stroked her head. “No more secrets between the two of us, alright?”
     “O-okay.” She sniffled.
     “I’m glad you’re safe and sound. Don’t go anywhere alone anymore, promise?”
     “I-I promise.”
     Boken placed his lips over Harmony’s and he wiped away another tear. He whispered something into her ear and he walked out of the infirmary.
     “Please keep an eye on Harmony.” He said. The nurse nodded and came back in the room. She noticed the gauze she had just put on was already completely soaked in blood.
     “I’m going to have to stitch you up.” She said. Harmony froze. She’s never been stitched up before and she was scared.
     “W-will I be awake?” She asked.
     “No, no! You’ll be put under while I stitch you up. You have nothing to worry about.” She reassured, smiling. She got a gas mask and placed it over Harmony’s mouth. She could feel her eyes slowly becoming heavy and soon, she fell into a deep sleep.
~***~
Hours later Harmony woke up from being put under. She lolled her head to the right and thought she saw a glimpse of the Riders, but it was only the nurse. She helped Harmony sit up and walk to the door, but then something happened that was all too sudden. The nurse pinned Harmony to the wall and changed her form, changing into one of the Riders. He took his hand and placed it on her head.
     “This time you won’t get away from us.” He said. He forced Harmony to change into her Crystal Heart form so he could steal her powers, but was interrupted by a sharp pain in his back. He turned around and suddenly a boy with long white hair put into a braid ran his hand through the Rider’s chest and pulled out his heart. A pool of blood formed around the lifeless body. Harmony was very pale. She looked to the boy who had saved her. He noticed her stare and looked back at her with his glowing red eyes and then kicked the body away and walked up to her and came very close. He moved away her hair from her neck and took a large whiff. Harmony shook violently.
     “There’s something in your blood that makes you different…May it be you’re Lady Crona’s friend we’ve heard so much about?” He said. He has a British accent.
     “Huh?” Was the intelligent response Harmony replied with.
     “Lady Crona Hill. You’re her friend, aren’t you, o great Crystal Heart?”
     “Wh-who are you?”
     “I shall answer your question once you answer mine.”
     “Ye-yes…I know Crona.”
     “That’s brilliant news to hear. This boy’s name is Ray Camelot. He too is connected to the Crystal Hearts.”
     “Wait…I’m not the only person?” Harmony asked with surprised to hear her savior is also related to who she is.
     “Correct. Now if I may, I’ll take a small payment for our reward.” Ray said, smirking to show fangs. Harmony’s blood ran cold and when she tried to run away he caught her wrist, whirling her around and pulling her close. He locked lips with hers and pulled away, lightly kissing her knuckles.
     “RAY!!” A feminine voice bellowed. A girl with light blue hair put into a side ponytail came marching in and slapped Ray across the face. “What the bloody hell do you think you’re doing?!”
     “Hm? Karist? I- OW!!” Ray cried out, his eyes turning violet. Harmony slowly backed away, but the girl who had just marched in quickly turned around and took both of Harmony’s hands, startling her.
     “I’m so sorry, Lady Harmony. He still hasn’t gotten quite used to controlling his lustful vampire side.” Karist said.
     “He’s not lustful, he’s a bloody flirt.” Ray interrupted the two girls. “I beg your pardon. We were on our way here to collect Lady Crona and one of her friends who is a Crystal Heart, who by chance is you.”
     “What? But- I- I can’t- I-I-”
     “It’s only for a short while. You won’t be gone for long…well, depending on how long it’ll take for you and Ray to kill the Riders.” Karist reassured.
     “I- I have no intention in killing! I- I couldn’t-” Harmony stammered on her words when she looked to the corps of the Rider who had just been murdered. She didn’t know why she felt like crying. Maybe it is because she’s never witnessed the strength of a vampire before. She lightly pushed Karist aside and ran out of the room, when suddenly she ran into someone, falling down on her bum. When Harmony looked up to see whom she ran into, she saw a messy pink haired boy clothed in a long black jacket and holding a sleeping Crona.
     “C-Crona? Did something happen to her?” Harmony asked, but was ignored. Crona slowly opened her eyes, smelling the fresh blood. She looked to the boy who carried her and freaked out seeing his fang, flailing about to be let down.
     “Wh-wh-wh-wh-who-” She stammered.
     “She’s awake.” The boy informs in monotone and sets her down.
     “My lady Crona, you’re with the good vampires.” Karist reassures Crona. “Well, actually, I shouldn’t call us that since that’s not who we are. It’s rather hard to explain.”
     “I can.” Ray steps in. “My Lady, have you met Draco the “most powerful vampire alive”?” Crona nods her head shyly, recalling the frightful day he almost married her. Harmony was still there, listening to them talk and she too remembered meeting a vampire with that name. “That man deceived all of us into thinking we were all fledglings and lied about what would happen if we were to have human blood.”
     “What are saying?” Harmony interrupted. Everyone turned to her. “Y-you mean to say, Crona wouldn’t have become a vampire if she had my blood?”
     “If she were to have drunk your blood, you’d be perfectly fine. In fact, she actually needs a Crystal Hearts blood, but being the Heart of Knowledge, I cannot grant her the power. I have no blood of Knowledge left to give.” Ray said. He sighed and then a smile appeared on his face. “In fact, it’d be brilliant for her to obtain it now.” Ray looked to the pink haired boy. “Shion.”
     “Yes.” He replied. He stood up and scooped Harmony into his arms and they all walked into an empty classroom. Shion put Harmony down and sat her in a chair, holding her down.
     “N-n-n-no…I-I-I ca-can’t …” Crona stuttered.
     “Lady Crona, if you do this, with Lady Harmony’s blood of Power, you’ll have the power to stop your enemy’s and a small percentage of your stuttering condition Draco gave you will go away over time.” Ray comforted. Crona shook her head. Harmony could see Crona’s hands were trembling.
     “Maybe she isn’t ready?” Harmony said to hopefully get out this predicament. “Maybe once she’s less afraid she’ll…end up…biting me…?” Crona looked to Harmony with large eyes. She started to get teary eyed.
     “If Lady Crona wishes to wait then…we really have no choice, but-” Ray stared when suddenly Crona walked up to Harmony and hugged her. She whispered a thank you into her ear, but without thinking, bit into Harmony’s neck. Harmony winced and could feel her blood leaving her body. Her eyes changed into crimson (right) and gold (left). Once Crona pulled away, she felt a power coursing through her. Her chest hurt and she fell to her knees and clutched it tightly.
     “Will…will Harmony be okay?” Crona asked. In the longest time she’s been here, she was finally able to talk without a stutter leaving her lips. At least for a little while.
     “Lady Harmony will be fine. Both of you are at your true awakenings now.” Ray said holding Crona. “We’ll be able to all put an end to the Riders, together. Once it’s over…we’ll…”
     “Not yet.” Shion interrupted.

10 Years Ago

((Introducing Crona's followers: Ray, Karist, and Shion. I'll post their bio on DA some day because they won't really be here for too long...maybe in a year or few months they'll be back (but only once I'm done writing the fight with the Riders will they leave), but plans can change))

Part 3

10 Years Ago

((Here is a little bit of my post. Next will be the fight between the Riders))
~***~
Harmony was brought into her room by Karist and whispers could be heard from inside her head. She was fast asleep, but softly she mumbled, “An angel…is coming…” Karist’s eyebrow rose, wondering what Harmony was mumbling in her sleep. She cast it aside as nothing of importance and was just merely a dream the girl was having.

Harmony woke up a few hours later in her darkened room. She sat up holding her head from dizziness. She looked to the window and saw a silhouette. At first she became scared, but when the lights came on, she let out a sigh of relief.
     “Noah, what do you think you’re doing in here?” She asked sounding upset.
     “I told you when we are alone I would tell you everything.” Noah replied. He sat down next to Harmony with his head hung low. “I didn’t want to tell you this, but…I have no other choice now.”
     “You don’t…sound like yourself, Noah.” Harmony noted.
     “It’s because…tomorrow is the day I need to die.” Noah confessed.
     “What? But, I don’t understand, why? Aren’t you my- my key?” Harmony asked.
     “Harmony,” Noah began, taking hold of the girls hand gently, “I was using you…I’m not really your key…I’m just your temporary weapon against the Riders. I…I needed to find someone I could love. It just so happened I was your temporary key and the one I fell in love with. Will you do me a favor, Harmony? Will you tell me you love me like you mean it? It’s the only way I can give you something you need to find the final true key…Only you can break my god damned curse.”
     “Curse? You’re cursed?” Harmony asked in surprise.
     “I had a lover many years ago, but someone killed her and cursed me to live a lonely, loveless life and to obey their every order until one hundred years pass.”
     “Who…Who was it? Who cursed you?”
     “Draco. So please, help me tomorrow.”
     “I- I don’t- I- I can’t…I love Boken…What if he- what if I do say it, but he hears it?”
     “He won’t be there to hear.”
     Harmony looked into his golden eyes. Deep down she hates him, but maybe, just maybe, he deserves to rest in peace rather than leaving with a longing for love. Harmony lets out a breath.
     “Okay.”

Part 4

10 Years Ago

((A note: I decided to change the names for Dento to Ron, Pod to Vincent, and Corn to Allen))

Dawn came and Harmony, Pix, and Noah met with the three vampires and Crona outside the school boundaries. Harmony was feeling nervous. She would be saying goodbye to Noah today for good and wipe out the Riders. She looked over to Crona and off in the distance she spotted Axel who was skipping over to them.
     “Crona my love~ ♥” The boy called. Crona’s eyes widened and a pink hue crossed her face. She spun around and suddenly tears streamed down her cheeks. She was about to go to him, but he vanished.
     “AXEL!!” She cried. “W-Where-?”
     “It looks as though we’ve got more Crystal Hearts to snack on.” A voice said.
     “HARMONY!! GET READY!!” Ray ordered, his eyes glowing red. Harmony put on her headband and transformed. Pix also transformed into his second form and he duplicated itself into four, one transforming into Harmony’s blade.
     “Come out you cowards!!” Harmony yelled. “I’m sick and tired of you tricking me! The first time I met you three I thought you were someone I could trust, but now that I know who you really are, you’re dead! I can’t stand looking at your good for nothing- I- I- ……… JUST COME OUT AND FIGHT US!! I WON’T TAKE THIS ANY MORE!!”
     Everyone looked at Harmony with shocked expressions. Noah and Crona had never seen this side of Harmony before. Noah smiled softly and he went onto her wrist to assist her in the fight with the limited amount of time he has left.
     Make me proud, my dearest.
     Ron appeared before the group with Axel in his grip and blood dripped down his head.
     “Crona…?” Axel weakly spoke. Even in a situation like this, a smile appeared on his face.
     “A-A-Axel, you-you-you’re b-bl-bl-” Crona choked on her words. The smell of Axel’s blood was strong and too much for her.
     “Lady Crona, you must calm yourself! Draco’s hallucination is still in your system.” Karist said trying to calm Crona down. “If you bleed onto his wounds, he’ll get better.
     “W-w-w-w-what?!”
     “Please, it’s the only way to start your training.” Karist said. “He won’t turn, I promise. Our kind can’t turn others.” Crona didn’t know what this feel was. She felt she should trust her words and do as she said. She winced as she bit into her wrist, blood beginning to drip down. She rubbed where Axel had been hurt and immediately he was up and about like is usual self and glommed his love in a protective hug.

Harmony scowled and grits her teeth.
     “AND I WON’T LET YOU HARM ANYONE EVER AGAIN!!” She yelled, sending a ball of light to the Riders face and making impact. He dropped the boy, temperately blinded. Shion quickly grabbed Axel and brought him back over to the side lines with Crona.
     “DAMN YOU, B***H!!” He cursed. Harmony froze. Ray noticed so he decided he’d attack first, but he missed.
     “Don’t let his words get to you.” Noah said. “Show him how wrong he is.”
     “You can’t harm me unless you transform, boy.” Ron said.
     “How can you-?” Ray began but was caught from behind.
     “Miss me?” Allen asked.
     Harmony snapped out of her trance and noticed the second Rider who appeared was the same one Ray had just ‘killed’ yesterday.
     “Get your grimy hands off me!” Ray yelled, forcefully flipping the Rider onto the ground and back flipping away to land in a tree.
     “Do something.” Shion said.
     “R-Right.” Harmony said and she ran towards the green haired Rider, but was blocked off by a familiar red head Rider.
     “Where do you think you’re going?” Vincent asked appearing before Harmony. Harmony swung her sword at him, but he dodged every single swipe and appeared behind her, taking her shoulders and pulled her close to his chest. “Aww, you gotta try better than that, darling.” Harmony forcefully spun and cut his chest with blood forming.
     “STAY AWAY FROM ME!!”
     “Damn. You’re more of a threat than we thought you were.” He chuckled. He fell to the floor and coughed up blood. He snickered with a grin. “What’s the matter? Can’t finish me off?”
     Harmony huffed and without hesitation, she cast thorn vines to rise up from the ground beneath Vincent and strangle him till he couldn’t breathe. He suddenly changed into a different person, his true appearance. Vincent was a blond with short hair and blue eyes.
     “Good riddance.” Harmony grumbled under her breath.
     “Ron could once again see and the first thing he saw was his defeated brother, Vincent. He was mad. The girl frustrated him. He needs to find her weak spot. Then he remembered. She has a lover. A wicked grin carved along his lips and with a snap of his fingers, Boken appeared in the mist of the fight with no weapon equipped.
     “What just happened?” The boy asked, looking around. He saw Harmony and was about to call out to her, but his voice suddenly was gone. Ron appeared in front of Boken and gave him a good punch to the stomach. Boken fell to the floor, holding his stomach.
     “Get up boy, unless you want to die.” Ron said. Boken began to stand up but was taken by the throat being strangled.
     Harmony turned around to see Boken was here and was being beat up by the Rider. She scowled and fire emitted from her hands. The sword transformed back into one of the Pix’s and stood on standby with the others. Harmony sent a fire ball to Ron’s back, but missed and scorched Boken instead.
     “NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!” Harmony screeched. Tears over flowed her eyes and she collapsed to the floor, bawling. There was too much emotional stress coursing through her, fogging her will to do anything.
     “…Tell me you love me.”
     “What?”
     “Tell me you love me.” Noah repeated.
     “I-I- can’t-”
     “I need you to tell me you love me so I can save him.”
     “You can’t save him, he’s already dead…”
     Noah had enough. Harmony was in an emotional trauma and wouldn’t listen to him. He held her close and pressed his lips to hers for a good long five seconds. The tears slowly stopped.
     “Now tell me you love me; hurry before the Rider’s kills you and everyone here!!”
     “I…I lo-lo-love…love you…N-N-Noah…” Harmony sniffed out.
     “Thank you.” Noah smiled. He and Boken’s ashes began to glow. Harmony had a look of horror.
     “No…No…DON’T DO IT!!” She tried to stop Noah from disappearing, but when she tried to grab his hand, he was transparent and began to slowly fade away.
     “I have to go now Harmony. I leave you with Revis.” Noah said. He kissed Harmony’s forehead and both her eyes glowed an electric blue. “In a way, you’ll still have a part of me. He will help you when needed most.”
     “But, I- I don’t know what to do!” Harmony cried.
     “Follow your heart. An angel is watching over you.” Noah said, his voice echoing. Those were his final words before he fully disappeared. When Harmony looked over to where she had killed Boken, he laid there asleep for the time being.
     “Awww! Such a tragic moment. The love triangle has been broken…I say good riddance to that pesky b*****d for fooling you.” Ron said.
     Harmony slowly stood up, her head hung low.
     “How dare you…” She spoke softly.
     “Excuse me?”
     “HOW DARE YOU!!” Harmony yelled. She whipped around on her heals to face the Rider’s face. “How dare you insult Noah!!? I will not go easy on you!! I will make your death be as slow as possible!!”
     “Oh? Is that a threat? You honestly believe you can torture and kill me?” He asked, chuckling. “What a joke!”
     “Bring it on.” Harmony provoked.

Ray managed to land a few hits on Allen, but unless he transformed, what he is doing now seems to be absolutely pointless. His transformation embarrasses him so much…He doesn’t want to be laughed at and end up dying from carelessness. He’d rather stay how he is now, but, he pulled out a red clown’s nose, looking at it for a few seconds and putting it away.
     “Harmony! I need your help!” Ray called, dodging an attack. Harmony wasn’t responding to him and that worried him. “Harmony?” He turned around and saw off in the sky, something…no, someone was falling. He took out the nose, putting it on and transformed into his Crystal Heart of Knowledge form.
     He now wore a joker’s outfit and he looked more feline like with white cat ears a piercing topaz eyes. They turned to slits and on his hands he wore white gloves. Pulling a gun out of thin air, he pointed the gun hole to Allen and shot him three times; the heart, his shoulder, and to the head.
     The Rider’s eyes widened and he fell forwards, this time, not faking it. His appearance changed and it was revealed he had violet hair and orange eyes.
     Ray jumped into the air, leaving everyone to assist the person who was falling from the sky way off in the distance. Once he caught up, he caught the figure and landed at a Ranch ((where Larky works at)). He set them down and taking a look, it appeared to be a young boy with fair blue hair wearing red framed glasses. Ray looked around to see if anyone could take care of this boy, taking the nose off and returning back to normal.
     He came into the barn and found someone who worked there.
     “I beg your pardon, there’s a boy who needs help. I came across him on my way here. I’m in a hurry, so would you mind watching after him?”
     “Hmm? A boy?” The owner asked.
     “Yes, he’s right outside. And I have to be on my way now.” Ray said and ran out. The owner tried to stop him, but he was gone. He found the boy and brought him in.

Ray returned to the battle, but when he got there, the battle was already over. Harmony had defeated Ron, the very last Rider. She had collapsed from exhaustion and was being taken care of by the others.
~***~
The next day Harmony was wandering the halls to her next class when she was stopped by Crona’s three new body guards.
     “I wanted to thank you for helping me the other day. Now that the Riders are rid of, we’ll be leaving soon.” Ray said.
     “You should leave too.” Shion spoke.
     “What?” Harmony asked. “I can’t just-”
     “What Shion means is: You should take a break from this school. Go back home and take a well-deserved vacation. Isn’t there a school break coming up soon?” Karist corrected.
     “Well, I don’t know…but I can’t just leave now.” Harmony said.
     “Well…We already told the Head of the school you’re leaving this week.” Ray said hiding behind Shion.
     “……………” Harmony didn’t know what she was supposed to say. She did think it was a good idea to leave, but she doesn’t want to leave Boken or her friends. She thinks if she stays a little longer Aurum, Lee, Juno, and Clover will come back.
     “A-are you ma-?” Ray began.
     “I guess I should take a break.” She finally said. “I just need to tell Boken…” She walked off to go find her Boyfriend. I hope he doesn’t take it as if I’m never coming back…I’m still going to return here and learn more about my powers.

“Boken?” Harmony said, appearing behind him.

New Character: ??? (taking Harmony's place)

10 Years Ago

Name: ??? (Call him what ever you want until I find a name)
Age: 15 (but is actually much older because he was an angel)
Height: 6’0”
Birthday: Was found in January (not true birthday) at the Ranch Larkspur Holker works at
Species: Angel/Gender bender
Power: Gender bending, psychic powers, and reading minds
Looks 1 (male): Bright emerald eyes, short light blue hair, and soft white skin. Wears red framed rectangular glasses, a band aid on his right cheek (keeps him from gender bending), black scarf, red plaid shirt over a plan white T-shirt, a beige hoody jacket, dark blue jeans, and dark brown shoes.
Looks 2 (female): Bright emerald eyes, long light blue hair, and soft white skin. Wears red framed rectangular glasses, (sometimes wears the band aid), and wears the school uniform every day.
Personality: (???) Is like a lost and uneducated child. He doesn’t know what is right from wrong, up or down, and he doesn’t smile because he doesn’t know how or what it is. He’s always feeling down in the dumps and depressed. He often wonders who he is. He doesn’t know his own name, so he is fine with whatever people call him, always has a question to ask someone, and can only learn something he is supposed to do if he visually sees how it is supposed to be done (but sometimes he still doesn’t get it)
Likes: He loves any kind of chocolate and will do anything for it, but might decline the request if he doesn’t know exactly what he’s supposed to do, when he sees a large fluffy stuffed toy he will not back down (mostly ‘cause he doesn’t know when to give up) until he gets it and will cuddle with it at night.
Dislikes: He doesn’t really know if he likes some of the names people call him. Some are mean, some are just random names others try to guess, so he doesn’t know which one of the group of names are supposed to be offending or nice. Not a big fan of strawberry’s, but if they are the chocolate dipped kind, he’ll eat it. He doesn’t like not knowing what he’s supposed to do and has a hard time figuring things out, and HATES being a girl (he blushes a lot when a girl because he’s so embarrassed which is the only emotion he knows how to use)
Other: Once (???) was an angel loved by all his brothers and sisters, but one day he was accused of a crime he never committed. A crime that involved his wings to be tainted black and the only way to stop it was to strip him of his angel wings. He tried to explain he never met the cursed being who turns others wings black, but no one would listen to him and he was sent to live on Earth and became a mortal...well, a psychic mortal
Color: Gray

Bye-bye Harmony (for now until I write her back in)

10 Years Ago

((Boken cannot remember a thing that happened in the fight between the Riders and the Crystal Hearts because he technically “died” and was resurrected by Noah.))   Hearing his name called, Boken looked up to see Harmony. He hasn’t the faintest memory something had happened the other day other than his daily classes.      “Yes?” He asked. Harmony gave a reassuring smile for what she was about to tell him.        “I understand, Harmony.” He said.      “I’m still coming back, so don’t lose hope. I’ll send you letters letting you know how I’m doing so you won’t worry so much. I’m glad you understand. It means a lot to me.” Harmony wraps her arms around Boken. “I’m going to miss you.”      Boken returned the hug and gave her one last long kiss on the lips.      Tears streamed down her cheeks. Boken wiped them dry and gave a peck on the cheek. ~***~ Immediately Harmony packed her bags for her trip back home. It’s nice she gets to see her family again and doesn’t have to worry about anyone coming after her to steal her powers, but there was one thing she wants to do first. She wants to write a letter to her friends in case they wonder around looking for her in a panic… maybe they wouldn’t be worried about her at all, but it was something she needs to do in case they really do look at her as their friend.   The letter:      “Dear Aurum, Larkspur, Clover, Lee, Ragnarok, and Juno,      I’m taking a break from Mystic Academy to go back to my home town and visit with my family. I’m not sure when I’ll be coming back, but I’m aiming for a year and hope when I return, I get to hang out with all you more.      Larkspur, I want to thank you for teaching me how to control my time manipulation ability. It was really great that someone could help me with that. I thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.      Aurum, I was really happy you came to nurse me back to health that time I got really sick. Because of you and those three others who helped as well, I - I don’t think I would have been where I am today without you.      Clover, I didn’t really get to talk with you that much and hope to when I get back. P.s. you’re a really great runner.      Ragnarok, I want to thank you for that time I was being stalked. Also, that person left the school recently because he dropped out.      Lee, I still remember the day I met your pet dragon… I forgot his name, but he’s a real beauty. I hope we get to hang out when I return.      And last but not least, Juno, I don’t think we ever really did get to know one another, so I’d like it if we could hang out some time.   Harmony folded up the paper sliding it into an envelope and headed to the schools post office to deliver the letter to Aurum, Larkspur, and Clovers house since that seemed to be the most likely place they all hung out together.      As soon as she dropped the letter off, she took her bags and left Mystic Academy.

9 Years Ago

lol, we died XD

9 Years Ago

(I will not let it die!)

9 Years Ago

(me either! I'm working on figuring out Crona's ark atm)

New charrie!

9 Years Ago

name: Arawn Jaime Faye Age: 16 power: To transform from his teenage self to his celestial form, which appears much older. In this form he has enhanced strength, speed, and reflexes. Without need of transforming he has access to all of his militant skills, and a firm grasp on holy magic. species: Celestial knight (Aka Paladin) other: Extremely high morals, he won't even fathom breaking rules or returning without a job finished. However, along with his morality, he's extremely naive.

A vision of the past

9 Years Ago

Somewhere in Europe, there lived a small Princess and her towering older brother. The two got along very well. They adored each other. The Prince would read fairytales to his younger sister. She loved when her big brother would read to her. They’d go out into the garden and she’d sit in his lap as he read her stories. One day, however, was not the same…
     “Big brother?” The Princess called, wandering the halls of the castle. “Big brother, where are you? I wanna hear another story…” Her large emerald eyes looked all around. She rushed up to a door and tried to touch the door handle, going on her tippy toes. She turned the knob and found the Prince. A smile grew across her face and without hesitation she came into the room, soon over come with a scent of something horrible. She stopped in her tracks and saw a limp body in the Princes hands. Her smile quickly disappeared.
     More…I need more…” The prince spoke in a haunting tone. He looked to his little sister, the princess, with blood red eyes and an evil smile. “GIVE ME MORE!!!” He ran up to her in a blinding speed and pinned her to the floor. “I NEED MORE!!!
     Tears ran down the Princesses cheek when he bit into her neck. She was confused why her big brother was acting this way and hurting her. The little girl became light headed and dizzy.
     I’ll find you again someday my Princess, and you’ll be mine.” He whispered into her ear just before she passed out. He stood up and could hear footsteps. “And one last thing before I leave, I shall place a curse on you and everyone who makes contact with this castle to forget all about Draco, your dear, precious older brother.      “Uh…N-No…! Crona!! Do-don’t forget me!!!”(I've had this for a while and thought I'd post it)

September 22nd 2014

9 Years Ago

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!!! It's crazy how it's been three years since we started this! :D

9 Years Ago

Solaris strode through the grounds with her usual smirk on her face. She'd yet to be defeated in a battle -be it started by her own hand or otherwise- and was quite prideful of the fact. Currently she had her sights set on a boy a bit older than herself, by a year in fact. 

"Hey, you!" She shouted, tilting her chin toward the white haired teen she called out.

"Me?" Lux tilted his head, turning around to face the last Saiyan. Carefully, he stuffed his hands in his pockets, feeling the comforting grip of Xiphos as he usually did. The look in that girl's eye unsettled him, like she was a lioness stalking an insignificant rabbit. 

Lux then took the time to zone out and wonder what a rabbit would be doing anywhere near a lioness when they so obviously resided in completely different climates altogether.

The princess scowled at Lux, annoyed that she was ignored. "Don't play with me!" She sent a green ball of energy at him, not as powerful as a full Eraser Canon, but still plenty to do some hefty damage on impact.

Snapping out of it, Lux drew Xiphos, and with a flourish of the butterfly knife, it transformed into a hand and a half sword. Instinctively, he swung, slicing the ball in half. 

The halves went askew, missing the target much to the shock of the originator. Blue eyes narrowed dangerously as she stalked toward him. "I will not lose to scum like you!" She claimed, a burst of speed tearing up the ground from beneath her as she sunk her fist into Lux's surprised form. The force was so incredible, so powerful that anything in a ten foot radius was blown back from the impact. Her strength was monstrous on even exponential proportions.

Gasping for air from having the wind knocked out of him literally, Lux crumpled down to one knee. He fought for his breath, unable to see the boot clad foot slam up into his chin. Flopping onto his back from yet another devastating hit, he didn't move.

Satisfied with her victory, knowing he was still very much alive by the fact she could still sense his power level, Solaris turned her back and began to walk away, somewhat disappointed that the one person she had hoped to be somewhat of a challenge hadn't even lasted two measly hits.

She froze mid step, cobalt blues wide in absolute shock, and a bit of excitement. Solaris could almost touch it, the pure energy growing behind her. It was curiosity, reflex, and eagerness that made her turn her head to glance behind at the boy she'd dropped in two hits.

Lux rose to his feet, his white hair shading his eyes while a stark white energy fluctuated around his body, he looked up to show eyes a bellum red, full of intent to do battle, and destroy entirely. Xiphos quivered from the intense energy, and returned back to his smaller form inside of Lux's jacket pocket.

Once more, the princess of Saiyans smirked, and as even more of the corporeal white energy flowed from Lux, her smirk became a manic grin. "That's what I'm looking for."

Her eyes watched with experience as Lux dashed toward her, so much faster than a normal person could ever hope to be. Bringing her forearm up to block a white energy coated left hook, she was pleasantly surprised to find that it stung. This boy may just be a match after all. 

Blocking two more swings, and a heavy high kick, Solaris jumped back, and began to laugh madly. "HAHAHAHAHAHA! This is amazing, someone who's not so weak I cannot even go Super Saiyan." Her head tilted to the sky, she relished in the feeling that overcame, her. A surge of power rushing through her body like a raging ocean just begging to be let free of it's confines.

Golden energy blasted forth from her body, her ki matching up to his Light. They traded blows that would shatter bones of lesser beings, speeds unable to be detected by an untrained eye.

Hours ticked by, and by the time the sun was setting -Solaris noting she'd been fighting since the late morning- Solaris was riddled with bruises, probably a broken wrist from when their fists met in a destructive manner, various scrapes, and a busted lip. 

Still...Solaris loved it, was thriving off of it. None had been able to take her going all out in her Super Saiyan form, least of all match her, and -dare she say it- surpass her. 

Looking at the crimson eyed boy, she could see he was as beat up as she was, yet he didn't show the signs of fatigue she had. Her chest heaved from exerting so much energy for so long after being so used to hardly needing any energy at all. 

Solaris made a mental not to update her training regimen.

She hovered hovered over to Lux, uncertain if her feet could carry her stably enough to her expectation.

Lux stared with distrust, his mind slightly detached from the fighting as he was being consumed by Light. His fists flared up with white flame-like energy, assuming she was going to attack. However what she had done when she reached him, shocked him so utterly. Hid Light faded, his eyes bleeding back to their usual orange hue, like the setting sun beside them. His eyes were wide, his brain malfunctioning. Lux had no idea what to do, or even what was happening really. He had no such experience with this, but it didn't soften the blow of what she did, Because...

She kissed him. 

Anni

8 Years Ago

Happy anniversary everyone!!

7 Years Ago

Okay so, I'm gonna try to start writing Crona's Ark soon (possibly for NaNoWriMo). Also I've decided to revamp Ray, Karist and Shion's personalities (from what I've written here (which I'll edit some day)).

7 Years Ago

Oh yeah! I also will get back to editing the Mystic Academy book and start posting it here again.

The Future of Mystic Academy

3 Years Ago

Hello! It has been too long, and Thread Heads has unfortunately died… However, I have some good news to present to those who will end up reading this: I am going through this Mystic Academy thread and finally, FINALLY going to be turning it into an eBook!! Multiple volumes in fact ^-^

Q: “What about after you catch up on the incomplete story? No one has added an ending to their story yet [aside for Eddie].”
A: I will be planning to dwindle down the characters and write their final ark. I think that with everyone gone and moving on with their life it is time it ends, as sad as it is to think about…

Q: “How will you be able to wrap it up so quickly?”
A: It will not be short. In fact, I plan to brainstorm, research and study all your characters and write very many chapters, volumes if it comes down to it, to wrap up and tie up all loose ends (I’ll be saving the newer characters for last).

Q: “What if we come back and want to continue the story?”
A: Then you can do that and ignore what I end up writing since the endings I plan to write will not be shared here as thread posts, so that there is still freedom for those who do decide to ever return, can continue the story of their characters in their own words (you’re free to make references to the books)

Q: “Will you share the links to the eBook’s when they’re finished?”
A: Yes, yes, of course! I will be providing links to all the books when I finish them. I will share each volume into one post upon completion ^-^ (this is also assuming links will work on here, seeing as some posts on here that once had links do not show the links)

I do want to address something about the way I acted here in the thread from all those years ago…… As it turns out, I’m on the autism spectrum. I only just found out a few years ago, so this is still all so new for me. I want to apologize to everyone I may have made angry or weirded out. It was most definitely my cringe years, especially being a teenager >.< I’m absolutely embarrassed about it… it is not my fondest moment and I am glad I do not act like that anymore. I honestly felt a lot of anxiety the more I witnessed past me talking to you guys; I want to present myself in a more professional way since now I am 27 (so I was about 17 when I joined Thread Heads)

One last thing!
On September 22nd Mystic Academy is going to be turning 10 this year!! I cannot believe it! It’s so amazing, but bittersweet since the group has died TT-TT So as a special ten-year celebration, I want to work on the eBooks and hopefully make some special illustrations as like a countdown thing?