thread heads : Forum : hi

hi

12 Years Ago

this is just a forum so our group looks cooler, more official, and older than it actually is.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

Re: hi

12 Years Ago

oh! kk i go it at first i was like oh ok salute! :P but ok hello. :D

12 Years Ago

So what exactly do we do here, im still confused. is this to discuss thread were making or just chat?

12 Years Ago

Well, since it's called, "Hi", I'm thinking it's just to chat.

12 Years Ago

just to chat, i guess. i just noticed that a lot of groups don't have that many forums and i wanted ours to have more.

12 Years Ago

you know, i think we should each  have a different font from now on so our readers can tell who's who.  I call Impact.

12 Years Ago

will do.

12 Years Ago

Edwin will be this color. 

and Cedric will be this color

12 Years Ago

This shall be Marshal Lee's, then back to black at certain parts!!!

12 Years Ago

This will be Juno's... quite possibly or comical sans will be mine... either one i call~

12 Years Ago

Eddie's Point of View
Bullies
Villain
Scholar

12 Years Ago

awesome! that's great. by the way  Zak is trebuchet in green and can mystery be purple impact?

12 Years Ago

hey guys, what do you want the storyline for mystic to be?

12 Years Ago

A war could break out between the species. Maybe, or we can find dark secrets of the Scholar.....Anything else, I'm set on the war against the species/ elements one

12 Years Ago

Yeah - like also, maybe we each create a villain (if we haven't already) that is after each and one of us and they band together to try to kill us to rule all worlds - or something like that.

12 Years Ago

okay, mystery dad will come back but not really be her dad but a demon Edwin has met before. what are you guy's villians?

plot lines

12 Years Ago

I was thinking Ven: the demon of wrath(one of Edwin's brothers)  could show up as well as mystery's father? what do think miss director?

12 Years Ago

i think that would be great but before we get into majior villians, we should all (all of us including our newest member, Broken dreams)  find a secret passage and get lost in it.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

12 Years Ago

ooooooooh! colorful words. 0.0 sorry just noticed this forum went uuuuuuup! oh and i agree with PincessZeldaWannabe (cool name by the way i'm a link wannabe) that the guy wants total world domination and hold everyone as his slaves with the skies a blood red and well as the pain brought from his servants. hmmm...now that i think of it that was my fantasy when i was young. i'm kidding i'm not that evil :P

12 Years Ago

hehe :P that's a good idea BTW my sister dreams of wielding Tessaiga or being Epona 

First Page first
Previous Page prev
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114