thread heads : Forum : hi

Re: hi

12 Years Ago

what... lol. it would be nice to wield the tetsaiga. but truthfully i would love to wield the Muramasa

12 Years Ago

Sounds sweet and cool!

12 Years Ago

any body that loved s anime should know what the Muramasa is. but just in case it was referred to as the demon blade. according to historians the forge master Muramasa learned fro Masamune who was a legendary sword smith. went off son his own. he forged the sword and was convinced it desired blood that he fell on his sword. so a lot of times in anime/manga it would be considered an evil blade that controls the mind. just weird knowledge i learn over the years. i found this out because i read samurai deeper: Kyo. i had to look up the Muramasa online and low and behold. any ways it was 5 shaku long. shaku is measured as 11. 95 inches. which is basically 12 inches. so the blade was about five rulers long  and the handle was about one ruler long. sorry when i get to talking about this stuff i don't know when to shut up lol. :D

12 Years Ago

the plot line's got started on the thread right? i'm a little confused

Harmony Alice, Pikachu, Crona Zay Hill and Ninkin Everheart's color (Added Crona and Nnkin)

12 Years Ago

Harmony's (A new character of mine) will be blue.  Pikachu (Harmony's partner Pokemon/pet) will be this yellow/orange color!  Then Crona will be this pink color.  Finally, Ninkin will be orange!

12 Years Ago

we need to 'get stuck in a secret passage' then i am sure the director we'll explain the rest.

12 Years Ago

we could totally make the secret passage a "room" that connects to other "rooms". and in each we have to do something or other

Hello....

12 Years Ago

Hi guy's! I'm SOOOOOOOOOO sorry I haven't been on latley. I've heard that Crona (My first character) Wasn't being mentioned at all, (That made me sad to hear....) so I decided to make Harmony Alice and Pikachu from my Pokemon story be in it as an exchange student, replacing Crona. It would help if I could get a review of whats happening so far so I can conect Harmony in it. (I decided to stop reading at page 6. I was to exhausting to read the rest! Sorry...)

12 Years Ago

i was trying to mention Crona. but i respond to whats going on in the forum so if your not on too much it makes it a little hard. i think that Edwin the half-demon and Crona the vampire fledgling should hang out more. so if you are willing let's have the demon and the vampire be friends. maybe Edwin and Crona could meat in the secret passage? if it is alright with you. 

12 Years Ago

well there you go i (Edwin warlock) ran in to Crona in the hidden passage.

Crona's color

12 Years Ago

I don't mind as long as Crona starts to be in it more. Oh, And Crona's faunt color will be pink!

Fixing

12 Years Ago

I'll also try to fix when Harmony comes to fit in with whats going on.

12 Years Ago

yes, i will explain. i find most books start with people lost in a tunnel or secret passage because it's an easy way to get to know the characters better. i want each of us to stummble a upon it in our own way and then we meet in the middle.  after we find a way out, we can use it as a secret hangout. 

thanksgiving

12 Years Ago

is anyone going to be someplace else for thanksgiving and not be able to go on writer's cafe? 

12 Years Ago

also I've decided to feature one of you every month starting from oldest to newest members  

i should be.

12 Years Ago

i should be on on thanksgiving. i am always the last one to fall asleep. my grandma has a computer. so ill try we'll see. 

12 Years Ago

i might not be on but i'll try 

12 Years Ago

just asking but who's in college, who's in high school and who's in middle school ?

12 Years Ago

I go to college .... why?

12 Years Ago

i go to high school and i wouldn't be able to get on, on thanksgiving.