thread heads : Forum : hi

Re: hi

12 Years Ago

i wil be at my my grandma's this weekend. i think tey still have a scanner. i'll be posting some of my characters on my page. so if your iterested... be aware though my srtistic ability isn't that great. it will feature Boken, Phantom, Wraith, cheyl, rachel, cedric, and edwin alng with vengence/venny and vanity/ Van.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

12 Years Ago

im a graduating middle school but i would consider myself a freshman since most of my classes are AP. ooooooooooooooh! i almost forgot. Larkspur's font is yellow orange. Aurum's color is kind of a magenta. i have a new character included to my story Clover and he will be celery green.   :) i'm so exxcited all of my accents are getting confused mate. uh i think that was Austrailian, :p i'm not austrailian i just sound like it. its taking me forever to find the black font so ill use this

12 Years Ago

i was just wondering what grade we were all in 

_

12 Years Ago

you know what's weird we're all from differnt places and yet we communciate with eachother.....0.0 that's so WICKED!!!!!! hahaha GREETINGS FROM *sighs* .... new jersey i wish i was from ireland lassie or even austrailia mate i got the accents :) anyway happy late thanksgiving to everyone hope you hibernated like me :P

12 Years Ago

I am a senior in high school! Also, I might make Eddie older like eighteen going on nineteen and she had to kill her mother when she was seventeen and her brother and father at eighteen.

12 Years Ago

i like Eddie as a fourteen year old.

12 Years Ago

here are some plot ideas i had-   1. we all go support Eddie at court    2. i want them to be in a play (i wanted a change of sence from fighting) here are the roles: princess1-mystery princess2-eddie prince1-cedric dragon/prince2-edwin fairy godmother- aurum evil queen-lee jester-zak handmaidens1&2-haromony and juno   don't worry, i will write this bit and introduce it   3. Mystery's dad comes back but He's not really her dad but instead He is Zak's dad and Edwin's brother (yes Zak is half demon and Edwin's nephew). He has come to capture Eddie. Cedric decides to kill Him as way of revenge on Edwin's mother.    4. Zak and Cedric duel (i will write this)   5. i got nothing   you're welcome to add your own plot ideas

12 Years Ago

Sounds really cool. And I don't know yet now about Eddie's age - I will just make it so Eddie only wears her hair in a bun or ponytail and once in a while, half up ponytail, with a black baseball cap always. I kind of want it to cross over with Elemental Warrior - and in that, Eddie is currently sixteen and JUST NOW discovers her powers. But don't worry - when I make-up my mind, I will tell you guys! Also, remember if you read Elemental Warrior, Eddie is more goofy and fun then she is in here since - well you know, in here, she killed her family and is so serious all the time.
Other plot ideas:
1. After the court trial and everything works out, Eddie begins to be haunted by her spirit, Ella, (it slowly started to occur when she was fighting Ven).
2. Final Exams
3. Something with Christmas or Winter theme lol.
4. After Juno, Aurum, and Harmony find out from Jackie that Eddie was once really goofy and stuff (if you read Elemenal Warrior, you will understand), they decide to try to loosen Eddie up back to her old self.
5. Though I am NOT a romantic, I guess we can have some crush or boyfriend/girlfriend plot lines!

12 Years Ago

i love all these ideas and think i can find a way to tye them all in.   sometimes writerscafe will not load on my computor is there someway i can tell you when i cannot get on?

12 Years Ago

well pzw i was thinking about Eddie and Edwin because of the irony of light and darkness being together, but it's up to you.Or maybe Crona and Edwin because they can relate; one struggles with his demon side and the other with thirst. but Edwin and Crona should get to know each other first. i'm trying to put her in the story just not sure what her personality is.  but it's up to you. if your cool with it or not let me know. a ply what kind of play were you considering? i do dig the Zak being related to Edwin. as far as plot lines who would mystery's dad be? as far as story lines how about a small little boyfriend/ girlfriend. after all it is supposed to be a school filled with teens.

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by ghostlyauthor
i love all these ideas and think i can find a way to tye them all in.   sometimes writerscafe will not load on my computor is there someway i can tell you when i cannot get on?

if you have a face book we could find out that way. look for me under Christopher Jordon. have two profiles look for the one with the same pic as on this one. thsi should help my email is [email protected]. you can email me or send me a message on Facebook to let me know if you can't be on.

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by PrincessZeldaWannabe
I am a senior in high school! Also, I might make Eddie older like eighteen going on nineteen and she had to kill her mother when she was seventeen and her brother and father at eighteen.

wow your almost done congrats for surviving

12 Years Ago

Thanks Jordon - I really can't wait to get out with all the drama and yeah, Eddie and Edwin can get together - my character (or me I should say since she's base off of me), is just stubborn and not a romantic so she keeps denying her feelings. Thanks Ghostly for everything you did! :) I also might bring another character - but temporarily and it's just a secondary character like Jackie. He is from the future and is Eddie's son (doesn't reveal the father) and so he is half god and is shown to act like the "Old Eddie" and have her eyes and face features.
_

12 Years Ago

wait how old is Edwin??? cause if he's older then Aurum wouldn't it be weird that i'm his fairy godmother. OOOOOOOH! are we going to make me grow up faster! that would be wicked cool! Aurum's already like 140 years olds but she still only a 15-years old as everyone else sees her as.

12 Years Ago

no, the fairy godmother thing is just in a play. two, how bout have Vanity be it? 3. how bout Mystery and Cedric? 4. my Facebook name is Lauren Absher 

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Sandra
wait how old is Edwin??? cause if he's older then Aurum wouldn't it be weird that i'm his fairy godmother. OOOOOOOH! are we going to make me grow up faster! that would be wicked cool! Aurum's already like 140 years olds but she still only a 15-years old as everyone else sees her as.
edwin is 15 or 16 ill have to go look.

_

12 Years Ago

hey!!! me and C.A.Jordan are both yahoo people. howdy neighbor! *waves cowboy hat in air* :P

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by PrincessZeldaWannabe
Thanks Jordon - I really can't wait to get out with all the drama and yeah, Eddie and Edwin can get together - my character (or me I should say since she's base off of me), is just stubborn and not a romantic so she keeps denying her feelings. Thanks Ghostly for everything you did! :) I also might bring another character - but temporarily and it's just a secondary character like Jackie. He is from the future and is Eddie's son (doesn't reveal the father) and so he is half god and is shown to act like the "Old Eddie" and have her eyes and face features.
that's alright. that is how Edwin is as well he doesn't know how to talk to people.

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by ghostlyauthor
no, the fairy godmother thing is just in a play. two, how bout have Vanity be it? 3. how bout Mystery and Cedric? 4. my Facebook name is Lauren Absher 

3  sounds good  to me
_

12 Years Ago

0.0 wow. this story sounds incredibly wicked to me. but what'll we do with the other characters like Lee,or Juno, and Aurum?