thread heads : Forum : New story

New story

12 Years Ago

we need a new forum story, especially because we are a group about thread stories (or just a group of anime-crazed writers who are plain random but i prefer the first explanation) 
send me your ideas and some of them will become threads

lots of love,

-your group director, ghostly author also called LjA

Re: New story

12 Years Ago

Could it be a fan fiction from an anime/manga, or does it have to be original? (Or both?)

12 Years Ago

i think it should be original. its much more fun and we can twist the story line

@ Imagination-mage

12 Years Ago

Yeah, I guess you're right.

12 Years Ago

What new story should we do?

New story idea!!!!

12 Years Ago

I'VE JUST GOT AN IDEA!!!! How about a cafe story? With magical being's! How's that idea sound?!

12 Years Ago

ORRR 
This is the epic journey of _______ (<-insert name here)

12 Years Ago

How about we are on earth and all in twisted ways end up moving in the same town (come up with names later) and find out that we are each from a different race and are the last of our kind and we have to save the universe from bad guys while there are hunters still trying to kill us?
Something like that....
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

12 Years Ago

oh gosh they all sound great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tears hair from scalp* errr how about................................................*tumbleweed*............i got nothing...yet- either way my stories are morbid O.o and usually come from my dreams "Clown" my book was all dream based....don't ask what i think about....

12 Years Ago

Agree with Jamillet!
The cafe one sounds like there are so many possibilities and we can all get a job there or something related to it.
I think though if we do another story, we should each have no more then two main characters to keep track of it (other then that, minor is always cool!)
Of course, my character will be the same as Eddie except with a different name, background, and maybe, powers.
_

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by PrincessZeldaWannabe
Agree with Jamillet!
The cafe one sounds like there are so many possibilities and we can all get a job there or something related to it.
I think though if we do another story, we should each have no more then two main characters to keep track of it (other then that, minor is always cool!)
Of course, my character will be the same as Eddie except with a different name, background, and maybe, powers.

agreeing on what? me being morbid or the story topic thing

12 Years Ago

okay, here are the ideas. vote on the best

1. cafe story with magical beings
   2. an epic journey
   3.we all move to the same town and find out we are the last of our kind
[reply] [quote]
   4. a horror story

12 Years Ago

Cafe story!

12 Years Ago

"epic journey of ______(<-insert name here)" could be connected with "twisted way to end up living in the same village and finding out that we are all the last of our kind and hunters are out to get us" story

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Jamillet
Originally posted by PrincessZeldaWannabe
Agree with Jamillet!

agreeing on what? me being morbid or the story topic thing

I mean I agree with you that they all sound like good ideas! :D

12 Years Ago

outcome?
 choice 123- epic journey of ________ where we all are the last of a magical race who end up in the same town with a coffeshop meeting tying them all together
limit 2 characters- 1 boy 1 girl 
names available:
Amy-mine
Hannah
Gabe
Zeke-mine
message me more names to add 
_

12 Years Ago

DIBS ON GABE!!!!! i'll be a minor character in this one!!!! :D
_

12 Years Ago

wait who's gonna be the main characters??????

12 Years Ago

main characters aren't decided yet 
_

12 Years Ago

oh ok! got it WOH! can't wait!

First Page first
Previous Page prev